1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved フェアリーテイル 極・魔法乱舞 mod

Discussion in 'Resolved Request' started by Nickhao, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Nickhao

Nickhao Member

- Game Name: フェアリーテイル 極・魔法乱舞
    - Game Version:1.0.18
    - Google Play Store Link: フェアリーテイル 極・魔法乱舞 - Android Apps on Google Play
    - APK Link:  cannot find
    - Cheat Requested: Enemy Weak
    - Are you rooted?: No
    - Have you used any cheat engines?: Only Cheat Engine in PC

AndyLee seem that he has hacked this game, but it is old version 1.0.10... cannot play! please upload this update!

2. Nickhao

Nickhao Member

Hello~~ Fairy Tail Game's update to 1.0.20
    Asking you, is this game too difficult in hacked?

3. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Please take note of forum rules, no bumping of thread to get noticed
    All request are looked at but take note there are a lot of game request every day and not every game request can be answered immediately,
    our modder release team first priority is to the VIP games as well as public mod games
    They will take a look at game request if they have the time and it is easy and worth it to mod the game
    Many games have hard security and majority of data are server side,so making it almost impossible to be modded

4. foveaman

foveaman Guest

this i found from china enjoy
    魔導少年v1.0.20-mod1_signed.apk

Edited by moderator
    Link Removed, suspicious link from untested and unknown source
    Please provide proper details what is modded and have you even tested and verified the mod?

#4 foveaman, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  5. Shimazaki

Shimazaki Active Member

the games has been update to ver 1.0.21........ there still some bug..and i'm gonna lie, this games is really awesome hope there really someone can mod this...tought i really hope andylee to mode the games for weaken enemy (since i love the phantom of the kill mod). since his mod is really awesome and it's kinda hard to getting lvl up in this games. ';;_;;

6. ATSparhawk

VIP

Someone has asked AndyLee previously but he replied that he is unable to mod it
    but there are other modders and we can only hoped someone might be interested in it someday

7. ATSparhawk

VIP

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.