1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request 夢王國與沉睡中的100位王子殿下 v1.12.4.1

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by maltmilk, Sep 8, 2016.

1. maltmilk

maltmilk Advanced Member

- Game Name: 夢王國與沉睡中的100位王子殿下
    - Game Version: v1.12.4. 1
    - Google Play Store Link: 夢王國與沉睡中的100位王子殿下【療癒系手遊夢100】 - Android Apps on Google Play
    - APK Link: 夢王國與沉睡中的100位王子殿下【療癒系手遊夢100】 APK Download - Free Casual GAME for Android | APKPure.com
    - Cheat Requested: Attack increase (only this is enough)
    - Are you rooted?: Nope.
    - Have you used any cheat engines?: No

This is the Taiwanese version of the game, the previous modder disappeared since the last update. Many are waiting for this mod as well at the modder's facebook. ((will be linking this to them if this mod does come out))

2. Mandyysh

Mandyysh New Member

Oh, I need this MOD too.

maltmilk likes this.
  3. maltmilk

maltmilk Advanced Member

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is interested to mod this so far. Still patient for it though xD you playing the Jpn version as well?

4. Mandyysh

Mandyysh New Member

I don't know why, but I cannot play JP version.

5. maltmilk

maltmilk Advanced Member

Huh, thats weird. Did u hv enough space in ur phone?

6. Mandyysh

Mandyysh New Member

Sure I have space on my phone, and if I tried to use VPN, it works but very slow. So I give up.
    I know there is mod version on JPN.

7. maltmilk

maltmilk Advanced Member

You dont need VPN for yume100 jp tho? Im in southeast Asia and I'm playing just fine. But of course, I'm not sure about tw(assuming you live in TW?).

i know there's a mod for that too, and it's great if I just started playing jp very but I'm pretty far now so no need for me anymore xD

I assume we came from the same modder's fb? XD

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.