1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions A french corner

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Narkotic, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narkotic

Narkotic Member

Hello,

First of all excuse my English a little bad, I wonder if it is possible to rejouter a Forum page dedicated to the French. Who are not much integrated forum that would enlarge the community and especially that I can helping many people as possible to what is great difficulty in English.

Sorry if I have not posted in the right places do not hesitate to move if necessary

2. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

@Narkotic The reason we don't have a French section is because we don't have many french users, would be no point in having a french section if there was only 3 users in that section. There needs to be a large amount of users for that language so we could have a section for it.

3. Narkotic

Narkotic Member

@h3yf00l I understand my if you want to enlarge the French community must imperatively have this section in order to help them to download the mod, I for one are not found it easy knowing that I have a correct English level that does has still not clear if it was a French section I'm sure the site will be a bit more highlighted on google is that quite a player could join us

4. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

@Narkotic Send me a message and we'll work something out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.