1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About Us Description

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dom584, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Dom584

Dom584 Guest

Hey,

I couldn't help but notice that on the 'About us' description it says;

"Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Monster Warlord and Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode bypass too!"

The game I am interested in is Monster Warlord.

I've had a look around and only found 1 bot (currently not working) and no hacks anywhere else.

I did a search on the forums, but found nothing about MW except a thread about the first app played.

I was wondering whether someone could confirm whether the description is correct and whether or not there are Monster Warlord hacks here!

Thanks in advance.

2. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

The hacks were patched long time ago, we only have a few accounts for sale these days.

3. Diaias

Diaias Advanced Member

Could you edit it to be current?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.