1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding a market section?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by gkdefined, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkdefined

gkdefined Advanced Member

Hi, I know a lot of us want to buy and sell accounts for games like (soul seekers+ summoners war) if possible, please add this section.

2. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

This could be a great idea but could easily backfire on us.

Great because you guys could trade and sell accounts or whatever else there is

Bad because there could be a lot of scamming which isn't in our hands.

3. tokyoghoul

tokyoghoul Chinese Support
    Staff Member Team AR

I'm with h3yfool , this could cause a giant chaos , good idea but hard to do

4. gkdefined

That's why we have you guys, to middleman for our transactions. Or you guys can officially hire some middlemen.

5. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

We're talking about it and this was one of the possibilities, not sure if making this section would even be a big hit. People rarely come here to sell/trade things.

6. gkdefined

I suggest adding it because I believe it would favour this forum. How do you think certain forums become known and popular? You start somewhere, by opening this option up, you guys are making opportunities for your forums. Not only would it attract buyers/sellers/traders alike but may also bring the attention of potential VIP buyers as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.