1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Age of Ishtaria

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Chugida, May 5, 2015.

1. Chugida

Chugida Advanced Member

Name: Age of Ishtaria
    Version: 1.0.11
    Google Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.siliconstudio.ageofishtaria&hl=en
    APK Link: http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/FXsoQoD8/file.html
    Hack request: Damage hack or Speed hack would be nice even.
    Have you tried using a memory editor app? I've tried lucky patcher. It just results in an error. SBGamehacker was effective in increasing the speed of the game dramatically. I'm not sure if I should try to use with IDA. Think that will be my next move.

Thanks in advance.

2. Ashnaier

Ashnaier Member

- Game Name: Age of Ishtaria
    - Game Version: 1.0.15
    - Google Play Store Link: Age of Ishtaria - A.Battle RPG - Android Apps on Google Play
    - APK Link: Age of Ishtaria - A.Battle RPG APK Download - Free Role Playing game for Android | APKPure.com
    - Cheat Requested: Unlimited Energy ( AP / BP which is used for quests and battles with a wait time to regen), and if possible unlimited crowns (major form of currency used to purchase unit packs and items)
    - Are you rooted?: Yes
    - Have you used any cheat engines?: GameKiller, SBGameHacker, Freedom, Lucky Patcher, xmodgames.

Ive been searching for months to find a simple mod for this game but haven't found a single one. The energy mod and any others you might be able to accomplish would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to pay and or become vip as well if need be. Please take my request into consideration and whatever you may decide, thank you.

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

The things you have requested are more often than not, server sided and therefore not modable.
    99% of games of this type have energy and premium currency synced on the srrver

4. Ashnaier

Ashnaier Member

Thank you for the reply Dogboy, though it leads me to a different request, would it be possible to massively increase unit damage in battle? My reason for requesting this game at all, knowing its server sided, is that there are tons of mods out there for Brave Frontier which follows nearly the same game setup. Energy based, card draws for units, pvp and pve with multiple areas of pve such as raids. Knowing damage mods, freeze hp, and energy mods are available there wouldnt it be safe to say Ishtaria ould be done as well?

Please forgive me for the initial requests as I was asking too much and I apologize for that.

5. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

It's not a bad to ask, there is always that slight possibility that the devs have missed something that can be exploited. As for the game being similar to BF, Gumi's security on BF is a joke, they seem to have patched certain things and now can't be bothered anymore and just accept that 90% of their players use mods in the same way that eternity warriors 3 was.
    I think massive damage would be possible at the very least, sadly this is beyond my capabilities though sorry

6. Ashnaier

Ashnaier Member

Once again thank you Dogboy. Taking the time to respond to a new member like me means a lot. I wasnt aware that bf was so broken actually. Ive used mods on it before myself but just figured the people releasing them were actively interested in the game so it got more focus. As far as age goes it would be a much better game with just 1 or 2 mods to make it more interesting especially since the gap between new players and old ones is crazy as are the prices for accounts and specific units since you can trade. That said, is there someone you would recommend I speak with if I wanted a shot at this game being worked? Or is there a place I could go to learn modding that way I can do it myself?

7. Ashnaier

Ashnaier Member

8. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Please take note of forum rules, no bumping of thread to get noticed
    Do NOT expect every game request to be answered immediately, our modder release team first pirority is to the VIP games.
    They will take a look at game request if they have the time and it is easy and worth it to mod the game
    Many games have hard security and majority of data are server side,so making it almost impossible to be modded

9. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

similar thread merged

10. Ashnaier

Ashnaier Member

My apologies. Thank you for the merge as well.

11. Aisaka Taiga

Aisaka Taiga Advanced Member

Could anyone possibly make a mod for this? Damage and god mode would be fantastic

12. CrimsonEnvy

CrimsonEnvy Advanced Member

Would be nice to see a mod for this game like with dmg, evolve/max card level or easy kill on enemies, one up to date of v1.0.19 and maybe non-root as well