1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Age of Wushu Dynasty Beta (Snai Games USA Inc - Vip Game)

Discussion in 'Resolved Request' started by Yohohoho, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Active Member

#1 Yohohoho, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Active Member

Update google play link

3. Jingbadguy

Jingbadguy New Member

Its been pulled from playstore. closed beta till dec 2nd

4. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Active Member

seem this game will be carry in VIP section for sure :v

5. Samy

Samy Advanced Member

I hope they don't put in VIP section.... Lol if all good games will get to VIP then what we play? Candy crush? Lol

Yohohoho likes this.
  6. Yanawee

VIP

if a good game is in public mod. you will see many player use the same mod as you. thats mean nothing.

you god mode
    they god mode

Yohohoho likes this.
  7. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Active Member

I mean, Vip game in vip section will get better support from modder. So we can use it longer

My bad english ~~

8. Jingbadguy

Jingbadguy New Member

As a former programmer of old... (many years ago) I know the importance of having mods put in vip section... If it was public it would get shared to other sites and flood the game forcing either a game with everyone cheating or devs patching to prevent the cheat. But as a player that loves good competition and skill over gear style of play, I am torn between the two.
    Fortunately, this game also falls in the pay to win category... and I loath pay to win over anything else. So the use of cheats would be welcome for me. In age of Wushu... skill is indeed a very important and deciding factor untill your facing some one whose got money to burn on pixels.
    Currently on the test server I am in the top 10 of every rank except for the other school top lvl ranks.. and I cant even compete with the people that have the third cape. (i only have first cape)
    Ive seen the use of several mods for the game so far and they include the following:

Unlimited or very high mana - Enables the players to spam the most costly skill endlessly.

Chang to Item purchase Limits - Allows a player to ignore the standard purchase limits to items like vigor pills or Cultivation from the gold shop

Altered values to the pawn shop. Either to the items themselves or to the payout for equipment sales (unsure which it is yet)

And ive yet to confirm or not but Im told there's a mod that makes damage output a lot higher (But this could just be the use of the mod above allowing them to buy a jade tier inner.

Also mentioned was a mod that made the cpu controlled players in Wulin Arena frozen in place.

I have no experience in modding mobile games but would love to give it a try with some guidance... This game would be the project Id like to focus on if anyone wants to lend me some guidance. Id like to be able to free up some of the time this game consumes in order to work on other aspects of the game like guild leadership, team planning, raid teams and so on as well as player guides but dont have the time to do these and stay in the top ranks at the same time. So again, any help will be much appreciated.

Yohohoho likes this.
  9. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Active Member

In my opinion, hack shop or coin or energy pretty hard and will be fix very fast.
    Unless, some modder spend enough time for it :D

10. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

The problem with currency hacks and the others mentioned is that the game is in beta. Idiots going and modding these functions during a beta test is exactly what the beta is for, snail will be easily able to find and patch all the good stuff before they launch and Snail devs are very good at patching their security flaws.
    Basically the modders that have all these functions atm are just helping the devs find and patch all the goodies before the data gets wiped and nothing is gained

icry4u and Yohohoho like this.
  11. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Active Member

agree with dogboy69, this topic just for modder to look at this game.
    I hope modder will show something attract in open beta :D

12. Jingbadguy

Jingbadguy New Member

Aye. if i can get a mod to help then that would be worth vip status imo. Id rather shell out 20$ in support here then support the p2w business model.
    The mod that makes a player un hitable was rather interesting. with auto attack on and facing someone using the mod, they are nearly un hitable and auto wont even register that they are a target. The little damage that they do take is mostly minute area damage or Ariel damage. Even counters dont make contact. lol

This would be perfect for doing stages and endless tower (as long as the person using it ddoesnt go to far ahead making it obvious.... Also, this would be great for getting my daily world boss kills.

When obt hits, please keep me informed as im sure ill be in the top rankings again.

Yohohoho and AreFiqSky like this.
  13. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Active Member

14. hieubui21

VIP

we know it open .. it is the process .. what matter is time and let see if TeamAR can work it out ^^ it tough game u know :)

15. AnonGhost

AnonGhost Guest

Wow.. first forum i visited that offer to hack Age of Wushu.. Dam this is very exclusive hack ever than other site was release..

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.