1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

android 6.0 problems.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kepasa, Oct 2, 2016.

1. kepasa

kepasa New Member

hy, I have a "UleFone U007" with android Marshallow 6.0 and sometimes when i try to install modded/hacked APK they're just... stock... they're dont hacked... example: if I try to install "Top Speed: Drag & Fast Racing" it will be unhacked... it will be just like i had downloaded it from GooglePlay. some help?

[sorry if it's wrong forum, didn't know where to post.]

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Nothing to do with your device or Android 6 if an apk you installed is not working it may be that you have in fact installed stock apk from someone claiming to have made a mod and just lying to get paid downloads from third party sites.
    Could also be that when you tried installing the mod it failed because you have the play version installed already whigh means you cannot install the mod on top as the signatures are different

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

There is also the chance the mods have been patched by the dev without forcing an update

4. kepasa

kepasa New Member

ex.: Top Speed: Drag & Fast Racing modded work on another 3 devices, but at me, it is installing but the mod don't work...
    (same app, settings, .obb install, on all devices the app was installed on SDcard [internal memory], not on external SD)

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.