1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Animation Throwdown: TQFC

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Tadeer, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Tadeer

Tadeer Member

DaveLokes likes this.
  2. FluffyPengi

FluffyPengi Member

I hear this game is unmodable I tried using game guardian on it but detects over clocking and install reset money to normal

3. Androhacks_

Androhacks_ Advanced Member

Edit: I think I modded it a bit, but I'm getting some BS error while trying to compile the APK.

I'll keep trying

andrea_mymill likes this.
  4. Tadeer

Tadeer Member

thx Man. Love to hear that!

5. andrea_mymill

andrea_mymill New Member

Hello friends of forum! I am a new user, I have found this nice forum, because I was searching for a mod/hack/crack/bugs of the game "Animation Throwdown". I will hope to find it here, I will hope that someone will be crack/mod this game. Please.....Plese gems/money/power. Thank you very much.

6. Androhacks_

I'm sorry, I tried modding it, but I think somehow the dll kongegrate.dll is stopping it from loading. It gives me a toast message saying that it isnt officially signed, and wont upload to google play, then it sits at 17% for about 3 mins, then crashes.

But I want you to know I did try.

7. Androhacks_

I was starting to think it was because i didn't have the obb, but when playing with the playstore version, there's no obb inside the obb folder which is really weird.

I'll try using lp and see if it works.

8. andrea_mymill

andrea_mymill New Member

I'm praying for good news :D Try lucky patcher is a good idea. PS : if the game isn't modable, there is a way for mod/hack the redeem codes of Play Store? So we can buy the items with the redeem code.

9. Androhacks_

I'm no expert, but I'm sure a company like google wouldn't have an exploit to redeem codes on the playstore

LP didn't do anything - there wasn't even license verification. I might've screwed up when modding the dll... I can't do anything else, sorry, I'm new at modding.

andrea_mymill likes this.
  10. andrea_mymill

andrea_mymill New Member

Oh, I undertstand! Thank you for your support! ;-) I will hope in future someone will be crack/mod this stupid game :D

Shad0wCl0wn2020 and Androhacks_ like this.
  11. Richard Hawkins

Richard Hawkins Active Member

I too would like to see something done with this game. I would be happy with just infinity Giggywatts or whatever they call them to upgrade your cards. Not picky. I'm sure the coins and gems are server sided. But if not, would be nice to see those modded for the hell of it.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.