1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Apk-multitool Error

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Androhacks_, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Androhacks_

Androhacks_ Advanced Member

I originally sent this message and video to stelau4 asking for his help regarding recompiling a modded APK, after using his net reflector tutorial. Weeeelll, he's offline and I'm impatient so I'm posting here hoping anybody else may have insight on what the hell the problem is this time.

So basically the problem i was having was an error with apktool.yml not popping up after decompiling and giving me an error, I fixed that error, but now I have a new error that I cannot for the life of me find a solution to on google.

I explain everything in the video

Also, yes I have the framework APKs installed, I had them pulled from my device (Rooted Galaxy S7) just to be sure.

Really hope you can shed some light on this problem. If I didn't make something clear in the video, please let me know. :)

2. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

@Androhacks_, may i know what is your goal? cuz maybe u r not only looking for assembly-charp.dll or libgame.so
    well im just want to know btw :sweatsmile:

3. Androhacks_

My goal is modding games through .net reflector. In the video, I was trying to recompile animation throwdown, since I modified the health from assembly-csharp.dll I followed stelau's tut exactly, and he messaged me saying he's not sure, but when he gets on he'll do teamviewer with me.

I'm 100% sure it has nothing to do with the modded dlls, since recompiling doesnt work even if i dont touch the files inside of the apk.

4. Androhacks_

Well me and stelau just did teamviewer, he couldn't figure out the problem either, so he told me to just make the apk a .rar, get the DLLs, mod them, them put them back in the rar, and make the rar back into a .apk, then test it.

he said decompileing is mostly for smali, I was REALLY overthinking this and forgot i could just use .rar instead of .apk lol

Also, Advanced APK tool would decompile, but not recompile, for some odd reason it said it couldn't find the directory, odd.

in other words, I don't need to use those tools unless it's for signing.

I'm gonna go ahead and test the mod on bluestacks and hopefully it works.

Malfurion likes this.
  5. NEMESIS

Junior Modding Team

then it resolved since fixing the apkmultytool is not your goal. :D
    yeah actually im just decompile only for mod .so file when it cant be modded with simple extractions

6. Androhacks_

It cant? I just renamed the apk to .rar and i can also get to the .so files. (Im trying to learn how to mod with ida now also)

7. NEMESIS

Junior Modding Team

some game it cant be seen in ida if u dont decompile it first. that was my first problem when i mod game with .so file.
    also if u moved the so file to other place outside the place of the decompiled folder it cant be seen with ida. in other word, u cant mod it if u moved it to other place so make sure the file u mod is not the decompiled one. i have no idea how it goes. but thats a way to resolved my problem. example game is *Lost Guardian Hyper v1.2.3*

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.