1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApkTool v4.7 (Arm v7) Mod (Professional)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by NullByte, Mar 28, 2015.

1. NullByte

NullByte Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Requirements: Android v2.2+/ROOT

Description :

It is a tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps. It can decode resources to nearly original form and rebuild them after making some modifications; it makes possible to debug smali code step by step. Also it makes working with app easier because of project-like files structure and automation of some repetitive tasks like building apk, etc.

It is NOT intended for piracy and other non-legal uses. It could be used for localizing, adding some features or support for custom platforms, analyzing applications and much more.

More Info :

http://code.google.com/p/android-apktool

Added ApkTool v2.0.0 RC4.
    Added Smali/Baksmali v2.0.5.
    Added New Icons.
    Bug Fixes.
    Apk + Data.

Info:
    • ApkTool Versions 1.5.2/2.0.0 RC 3.
    • Smali/Backsmali Version 2.0.5.
    • Aapt Versions cm10.2/11.0/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4.
    • BusyBox Version 1.20.2.

Note:
    It works on arm v7 devices only.

Download Link :

http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/C7rS4aa0/file.html

Credit To : Stewe

2. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

Thanks, I was looking for the newest version.

3. NullByte

NullByte Advanced Member

no new update from strewe right now this is the latest one and its working perfectly on my device. :)

4. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

I meant I had an older version than this, I didn't feel like compiling it and this is already compiled. Just wanted to say thanks :D
    I had version 2.0 I think LOL

5. NullByte

NullByte Advanced Member

ah ok dude. :)

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.