1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are Games Copying Each Other?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coolione, Feb 3, 2015.

?

Do it seem like games are cloning each other?

1. Yes, Of course its obvious.

2. No.. I don't think so.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Coolione

Coolione Advanced Member

Is it me or do it seem like games are copying each other?

After playing many modded games I noticed games had similar mechanics for example defense games where you increase you base/team style if not get cut threw like cheese so you get unlimited money, conquer flawlessly, and say to yourself "am I having fun" , then you have your common RPG that needed the best gear, you know the one you quit and search for a 1 hit KO mod then realize you could of wasted money on a game you basically played before but you stare at your character and continue to play. And the most common is the card games.. (Dramatic pause) you know the one that's impossible to get the 5 star+ card so you struggling not to rage quit after building a team you thought was pretty epic. Dont get me wrong theres some original games out there, its just the clones that get me. But all and all do these games seem more like they care about robbing people of the money rather then a different game experience? Or is it just me.?

2. nicholasym

nicholasym Advanced Member

Completely agree with this. Nowadays game is pay to win with same mechanics like energy and else. Even the pattern is same.

I miss the old days when gaming is carefree like playing arcane legends of order and chaos online

Coolione likes this.
  3. Maximumfix

Maximumfix Active Member

The rob brothers GAMEVIL+COM2US they have same things repacked for mooney,mooney,mooeny,but we rob them tho xixixiix,i like when they get hacked...

4. nicholasym

nicholasym Advanced Member

And dont forget their game is boring. Only repeating quest and little things to do. And neeeeeeeed a lot of money to enhance your hero. Sigh this is just enhancing the ugly truth about pay to win

5. Coolione

Coolione Advanced Member

The pay to win style is one of the biggest game marketing styles that seem to originat from old wow game and online games alike, now becoming popular causing more people to look for hack, mods, and bypasses to really enjoy a game.

6. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

A lot of games do copy each other, usually what is different is the graphics of course and game play here in and there but it is usually a copy and paste thing.

Coolione likes this.
  7. dragon5281

dragon5281 Korean Support (Master)

Yeah what h3y said above xD.
    Like most hack & slash RPG games all follow the concept of ~ PvP along with a bunch of PvM dungeons where each has a certain purpose. Then you go on and upgrade your gear/champion/rune w/e the game uses to add additional stats to your character.
    Each game does have it's own unique element whether they're significant or not and I guess the ones that has a significant difference in a good way are the ones that do well.

Coolione likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.