1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARM CPU decives Root Only

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Puyolc0, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Puyolc0

Puyolc0 Advanced Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Q = Don't know if you device with an ARM CPU?
    A = Google it because I don't know them. All I know is that this method is only for ARM decives.

Q = Do I need wifi or pc
    A = Not at all. Enjoy!

Q = Can you start?
    A = Lets begin:

1.) Download my file that contain everything you need from here: Click Me!
    2.) Extract this file which contain:
    - image of properties of busybox
    - video for how to use key root
    - busybox.zip
    - root checker
    - key root master
    - root explorer (paid)
    And that via ZArchiver if using phone
    3.) Now here we really start:
    - install the key root master v1.3.6
    - open the video and watch what to do
    - do it then install root checker and check if you got root basis access (if yes then your device has ARM CPU and this method succeed now please proceed)
    - side note if no root basis access even after restarting phone and doing the same with key root master to insure that it didn't work, then please uninstall key root master and this method not for you. You may leave this thread.
    - now extract busybox by ZArchiver
    - install root explorer and open it
    - move busybox to system/binx/HERE
    - change permissions as told in the image
    - now open Google Playstore and Update your SuperSU and no worries your SuperSU will stay the pro version :cool:
    - I don't mind if you would share this just keep credits.

Credits to: Stewe for most of the feature & Puyolc0 for some features
    DaemonXSoul and Aretius99 like this.
  2. iAndroHackerDK

iAndroHackerDK Advanced Member

Apr 13, 2015
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.