1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

asking a question in chat box

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by HaxarD, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HaxarD

HaxarD Member

hi may i know why i got this in my chat box..i think the last thing i chat in this box is i asking who win the raffle only 1 time...not spamming..i think a week ago...when i open the site today i got this banned..and it say NEVER...its too horrible...someone abuse the power and use it in wrong way...
    [​IMG]

2. HaxarD

HaxarD Member

so no one try to help me...the proof that i spamming?? show me the proof that cause me to got ban ends never...ADMIN!!! YOU HEAR ME..

#2 HaxarD, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  3. HaxarD

HaxarD Member

THIS IS THE RULES OF SHOUTBOX..WHICH ONE THAT I BREAK IT....I JUST ASKING WHO WIN THE RAFFLE...NOT A NONSENSE THING...
    [​IMG]

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

You asked the same question 5 times IN CAPS. This is spam, the same thing you are doing now. You were also asked to check the thread as the winner was posted there but maybe this simple command is too hard to understand?
    Simple fact us typing in all caps is annoying as hell doing it more than once is spam your ban from chat will be removed bit carry on acting like this and you will be removed from the site

Malfurion likes this.
  5. HaxarD

HaxarD Member

alright no more caps then...i dont know because there is no rules said i cant use caps in the rules of shoutbox...again im sorry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.