1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved BattleHand ( Amazing Turnbased RPG )

Discussion in 'Resolved Request' started by BlackMonster, Jan 3, 2016.

1. BlackMonster

BlackMonster Advanced Member

- Game Name: BattleHand
    - Game Version: 1.0.0
    - Google Play Store Link: BattleHand - Android-apps op Google Play
    - APK Link: BattleHand APK Download - Free Role Playing game for Android | APKPure.com
    - Cheat Requested: godmode,1 hit kill etc
    - Are you rooted?: no
    - Have you used any cheat engines?: no

Another great game i found, this oldschool turnbased rpg with AMAZING GRAPHICS and very very strategic battle system like the old days when u actually had to think before makin a move, i am loving this game so far check it out guys!!!!TEAM AR!!!!

2. Limper

VIP

Its turn based, always a bit iffy on those personally

3. GuzJ

GuzJ UnityEngine Exploiter
    Exclusive Modding Team

This is being looked at :D

4. bear6009

bear6009 Guest

Hey guys, New hear, but not new to android hacking ;)

Anyway, just wanted to pass along *SOME* success of hacking this game.

With memory editor I was able to successfully have moderate success.

When you are upgrading your skill cards, you can search the value you are about to add to your skills and change that value to the max level, and play for a while, though it seems that after you do a hard reload of the game it reverts back to the servers stats, BUT with the hacked up skills you can compete in everything with maxed skills for a few hours or so.

Secondly, i was able to hack up my player level and upgrade several times but adjusting the player xp to a few points below the upgrade mark. than repeat to get a few levels ahead and unlock additional features, BUT again, after a hard reload of the game it reverts back to the server based stats.

Hope that helps move some modding along. ;)

5. Hotshot84

Hotshot84 Guest

Hi I'm interested in knowing if anything has come of this as per a mod towards damage or anything like that

thanks

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.