1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Big Hero 6 Bot Fight v2.5.1 (Unlimited Everything)

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by BIGboyTOY786, Feb 24, 2015.

1. BIGboyTOY786

BIGboyTOY786 Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Big Hero 6 Bot Fight - VER. 2.5.1

Playstore Link:

Hacks:
    - Unlimited Coins
    - Unlimited Energy
    - Unlimited Social Currency
    - Unlimited Experience Points (EXP)
    - Level Maxed Out (99)
    -Prism Cheat Removed
    Ally Lucky Cat works (Tested)

Preview:
    Get ready to BOT FIGHT! Continue the journey with Baymax, Hiro and the rest of the Big Hero 6 team in an epic Match-3 puzzle adventure.

- EXPERIENCE THRILLING STRATEGIC COMBAT & MATCH-3 GAMEPLAY

Match 3 or more Power Cells to power up your team. Power Cells and Bots of the same color activate an attack. Test your skills by creating the biggest combos to blast through your enemies! Destroy all of the enemy waves and reprogram the V.I.L.E. infected Bots to defeat Yama!

- LEVEL UP, EVOLVE AND BUILD THE MOST EPIC TEAM

Over hundreds of Bots to collect! Level Up your team into advanced, top of the line battle Bots. Evolve your Bots by gathering rare parts. Try different combinations of Bots and bring the most powerful team into battle to save the day!

Download:
    Zippyshare Fixed
    Fixed
    Mirror / Alternative Link:
    Usercloud Fixed
    Fixed
    Credit: Kabasaki

Fully tested & working, I bought an upgrade with my 1 remaining prism & it worked fine, Using the ally cat to spawn Common & uncommon works too tested..

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.