1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected Blade: Sword of Elysion

Discussion in 'Rejected Request' started by jayford, Mar 12, 2016.

1. jayford

VIP

#1 jayford, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    donnyxme, jenzadk and RayanBgr like this.
  2. RayanBgr

RayanBgr New Member

I need it too :3:hearteyes: Im root
    need damage
    CD
    Fast LV up

3. jayford

VIP

any update?

4. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Please take note of forum rules, no bumping of thread to get noticed
    All request are looked at but take note there are a lot of game request every day and not every game request can be answered,
    our modder release team first priority is to the VIP games as well as public mod games
    They will take a look at game request if they have the time and it is easy and there is enough interest.
    Many games have hard security and majority of data are server side,so making it almost impossible to be modded

5. GuzJ

GuzJ UnityEngine Exploiter
    Exclusive Modding Team

This is getting looked at as we speak. Thread will be locked unless if I can't manage to mod this game.

donnyxme likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.