1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Brave Frontier JP ブレイブ フロンティア 1.4.7

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by iAlex, Mar 15, 2016.

1. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

[​IMG]

Name: ブレイブ フロンティア
    Version: 1.4.6
    Root: No

Mod:
    1.) Enemy Low Damage
    2.) Insta BB/SBB
    3.) Item inventory set to 1k
    4.) 100 Honor Points
    5.) Parades always open - Metal/Jewel/Imps
    6.) High Zel Reward
    7.) High Karma Reward

Energy & Exp Seems Patched :""(

Install Steps:
    1.) Uninstall your apk and download mine
    2.) Install apk and download ingame data

Credits To: iAlex
    Playstore Link:
    Google Playstore
    Download: Here

#1 iAlex, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. blavk1989

VIP

Can u make a NA version 4.4?

3. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

Ehhh
    NA ? Global one ?

blavk1989 likes this.
  4. blavk1989

VIP

Yes global

5. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

I still need mode time to hack it
    Its not so easy , like Jp and Eu

blavk1989 likes this.
  6. castor

castor Advanced Member

Energy,evo etc patched? Ppft because you are not a real modder of BF all region (eu,jp,kr,tw)
    Btw that parade vortex it does not work because once you recieve the key on randall or from the gift box it wont be open.
    Why? Because you stole the offset same as FFBE thats another prove thar you are stole my offset

#6 castor, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  7. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

If he had indeed stolen these offsets/mods he would have the sane features as you say are possible not be admitting he can't do certain features.
    Yes Master J is the current top BF modder but everyone always seems to forget or are completely oblivious to the fact we had BF mods long ago when it was still relatively new.
    Instead of spouting shit in the public forum when you have no idea how a mod has come about, pm the modder or failing that a member of staff with actual proof of what has been stolen

8. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

Hi castor
    If you want to talk use pm
    And
    About the offsets ... i found them all by myself , MonkE (a modder) just helped me with some thats all aaaaaand abot exvius ... i was one of the first to mod it ... when it had dlls
    And the most important things is ... im not a modder that mod only a game or 2 ... i mod lot of games so i dont have time to concentrate on a game or 2 , every day i search for new games to mod

Have a good day :)

PM me if you want to talk

9. blavk1989

VIP

Take your time,

10. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

updated to 1.0.7

11. castor

castor Advanced Member

Ah monke and mhaw also a leehcher. Tbh i offer something like coopeare AR with adinfitium. I offer this to arsparhawk one of the staff here. After several discussion and he said not. The point is if you want bf all region and ffbe donor/vip mod i will put it on AR vip mod but atsparhawk said no. Oh well

12. castor

castor Advanced Member

Second: why i made bf on donor/vip mod? Because this is an internet once someone post it and there are so many ppl who pretend they are a modder and put the stolen mod to their blog,forum etc and they put the link buks. Thanks to that dumbass out there if dev notice it they will patch it, and i have to figure it out about the new offset to satisfy my donor member on my forum

13. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

It's not so difficult to search for offsets (talking about eu , jp ) , you just need to use your brain a bit , thats all .
    About donor mods/vip mods on your site , noone can stop me or any other modder to post a mod for free , the modder itself decide where to post it .
    Plus , there are plenty of tutorials around the web for modding bf ans all you need is IDA basic skills ans a brain , nothing much .

14. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

We would never deal with a website whos founder deems it reasonable to abuse every single member of this website based on 1 bad experience with 1 person and also treat people with the disrespect he claims to be against. I know you know which posts I am talking about. Your website is owned by a hypocrite that abuses people without justification and tries to say it is their fault for stalking/defaming/cyber bullying etc etc. Being involved with such a hateful person is the reason why your request was denied.

iAlex likes this.
  15. AdaRo

AdaRo Advanced Member

English mod:flushed::p

16. castor

castor Advanced Member

First of all i come in peace i already pm atsparhawk "how about we work together by posting all of my work on my (donor/vip mod to AR vip mod) bla bla in the end he said no. What i want to said pls stop steal my work to prevent the game dev increase/change their security,ui,code etc. If they do it, me and my men have to figure it out "how to cook it" to my loyal vip/donor. Second as i said before this is an internet once you post something "free" bunch of ppl can act like they hax the game (just search on the internet like bf eu mod 1.34 there will be a lot of ppl post on their blog etc and even put link buks. Thank to you who leak the offset). Thank you

17. castor

castor Advanced Member

Same as ffbe me and my men was the first who create the mod of ffbe since open beta untill now.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.