1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Bravium v.1.1.1 [god mode, dmg]

Discussion in 'Team AR Public Mods' started by BTG, Nov 26, 2016.

1. BTG

BTG overslept, pm me or chat in discord
    Exclusive Modding Team

[​IMG]

Name: Bravium
    Version: 1.1.1
    Root: Yes/No

Mod:
    1.) god mode
    2.) massive dmg

Notes:
    1.) when you go through tutorial, make sure you move slowly, kill enemies 1 by 1, slowly. There are tutorial steps that you meant to do there. Fail or stuck on tutorial? Close the game and repeat
    2.) mods only tested on 3 stages, confirmed working, your turn to test where they won't work ;)
    3.) this game has some built-in ads, in the code. I suggest you remove those ads with LP if you're rooted. I don't see them on 3 stages but they are there.
    4.) game has google integration, if you're rooted with LP then you better do the LP patch before installing.

Install Steps:
    1.) install modded apk
    2.) download OBB from apkpure, put in proper place
    3.) play

I don't know the banning of this game but abuse of mods will more likely get you banned, particularly if you post/record your victories through their "everplay" recording LMAO...

If this game has xapk extension on Apkpure, then you BETTER download the obb inside that xapk.
    This is IMPORTANT. Blank screens, crash? That's the result of failing to follow this. If you can't play the game, watch the videos again.
    1.) Important - Installing Modded APK/OBB Tutorial.
    2.) The obb Trick Tutorial

Need to login to Google+ or FB? Check sticky on this: Important - How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games (Root)

Credits To: BTG (EMT)
    Playstore Link: Google Playstore
    Original APK: apkpure
    Like EMT: facebook || youtube
    Chat with us: AR Discord channel
    Download UC: unsigned (rooted) || signed (non-rooted)
    Download zippy: unsigned || signed

#1 BTG, Nov 26, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    giing, CBT, PrOsAnGeLz and 1 other person like this.
  2. zxq48

zxq48 Member

Thank you @BTG. You're the best.

3. CBT

CBT Advanced Member

force close on tutorial included Apkpure pls someone confirm nD tell me i think its my device problem

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.