1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BrowserQuest Android App (Fan App)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pr0GramZ, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

BrowserQuest is a small multiplayer game inviting you to explore a world of adventure from your Windows Phone.

You play as a young warrior driven by the thrill of adventure. No princess to save here, just a dangerous world filled with treasures to discover. As you discover more of the world, you can try to complete the built in quests/achievements or fight against other players.

So what are you waiting for? Download the game right now and start your journey into the unknown and mysterious world.
    As of now Browserquest is available for download on IOS and Windowsphone as well as playing it on your pc so I made this fan app. You can play directly from your android phone. As of now it's best to play on a large screen as the game resizes itself once you connect to the server. I play it just fine on my Galaxy S5 and on my tablet it's even better. The app is optimized so if you've ever played it on your pc browser you'll notice a speed difference.
    Hope you guys and gals enjoy. :)

Download:
    http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/ojYNXnFi/file.html Screenshot_2015-01-29-18-29-05.png Screenshot_2015-01-29-18-29-13.png Screenshot_2015-01-29-18-29-21.png Screenshot_2015-01-29-18-29-32.png

Screenshot_2015-01-29-18-29-05.png Screenshot_2015-01-29-18-29-13.png

2. Se7enthsin

Se7enthsin Member

But the game takes only like a hour to beat... Unless they've updated it sense I played.

3. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

Yeah it don't take long I just posted this for whoever may want to play it on their phone.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.