1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Bruce Lee Enter The Game v1.1.1.6359 [Unlimited Money/Jade/Energy]

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by BIGboyTOY786, Mar 9, 2015.

1. BIGboyTOY786

Dec 16, 2014
    Bruce Lee Enter The Game - VER.

Playstore Link:

My Signiture Figure
    Energy = 99999998
    Money = 99999998
    Jade = 99999998

Fight for justice as the greatest martial artist of all time – BRUCE LEE!

Defeat thousands of enemies with powerful attacks in amazing, non-stop, 2-D action.

Victory is at your fingertips!

You are the Master
    Play with the signature style and sounds authentic to the one and only BRUCE LEE.

Intuitive Gameplay
    Use simple swipe mechanics to punch or jump kick your enemies while landing big COMBOS.

40 Action-Packed Levels
    Battle the BOSS after grinding your way through hordes of henchmen - while saving your friends and achieving other OBJECTIVES along the way.

Unleash the FURY!
    Charge up FURY MODE to deliver a series of attacks with blinding speed and tremendous force!

Need A Boost?
    Start the level with a special power-up like NUMBING PAIN to triumph over your opponents.

Gear Up!
    Unlock mighty weapons, like the NUNCHAKU, and other special items as you gain experience.

Endurance Mode
    Prepare yourself to face endless foes while climbing global LEADERBOARDS for the most K.O.’s.

Get rewarded with the Daily Challenge
    Play every day to get your Daily Reward by beating our increasingly difficult challenges.

Mirror / Alternative Link:

Credit: Tallon007
    Credit: DivineGamr

Attached Files:

2. Tallon007

Tallon007 Advanced Member

Mar 10, 2015
    This is MY own Mod, I gave extra credit to Divine as hed helped me with my very first Mod :) Nice you kept my info though (Bro Hug) lol :p
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.