1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bypassing decryption function?

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by tester123, Aug 18, 2016.

1. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

I am very excited because I got a new phone and finally was able to dump decrypted dll files off of games I was not able to mod with the old phones. The current game I am attempting to mod is Mobius Final Fantasy.

After dumping the decrypted dll files and making changes, I put it back in the apk, signed it and run it. It got stuck at the first loading screen. I tried searching around on google and other forums and it seems that there is a decryption function that tries to decrypt the dll but it is already decrypted so the game will not run.

I am wondering if this is the case for Mobius Final Fantasy, and if so, where can I find the decryption function to disable? I was told it would be in the libs files, but there are 10+ so I wasn't sure which one it would be or what the function call would be.

Anyone can help with this? *Winks at the original modder for Mobius Final Fantasy* - if you happens to read this thread, please help a newbie out :D

2. Euclid

Euclid Member

Conmect your phone with usb debugging enabled, run this
    Code:
    adb logcat -s Unity
    Run game, recreate the procedure for problem you have.
    Check if that is really a dll load fails. You'll know when you see the logcat.

If it isnt a dll load fails, then probably a signature/md5/file hash check

3. tester123

I noticed you also help me on the other forum :D so I am assuming ur the same person? :p

I tried running the adb logcat -s Unity, where do I find the log file? I tried googling and it seems that I'd need to install Android Studio to view my logs. Is that correct?

4. tester123

Looking at the logs it points to Unity not loading, particularly the dll. Would the original modder for the Mobius Final Fantasy be willing to help me out here? :D

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.