1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Mini™ Zombies 2 - VER. 2.1.3 Mod (Unlimited Vouchers/Cash/Crystals & More)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by Nemesis50, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Nemesis50

Nemesis50 Team AR approved

Jan 20, 2015
    Name of Game : Call of Mini™ Zombies 2
    Version :

Root Needed : NO

Mod Info :
    • Unlimited vouchers/cash/crystals.
    • All characters unlocked.
    • All characters damage increased x9.

Notes :

A sequel for the Call of Mini™ Zombies!

► ► ► ► ►

Secondary weapons and a combo system are here. Fight off hordes of zombies and take on powerful bosses to save the world again!

► ► ► ► ►

• 10 deadly weapons
    • 5 awesome characters with unique secondary weapons
    • 10 fearsome zombies
    • 8 engaging environments
    • Real-time lighting effects
    • Monthly updates: new avatars, guns, bosses, modes, etc.

Features :

• Complete various missions in fast-paced battles
    • Fluid shooting gameplay with a great combo system
    • Complete Daily Missions for extra rewards
    • Challenge new bosses: Chef and Rugby Player

Installation Steps :
    1. Install modded apk.

Credits to : Stewe

Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trinitigame.android.callofminizombies2

Download :

Mod Apk : http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/knqylmH3/file.html
    Obb game data available through game or playstore
  2. lane

lane Guest

does not load
  3. Nemesis50

Nemesis50 Team AR approved

Jan 20, 2015
    Because you need to download the obb game data , so download the original version let it download everything play for a few mins and uninstall and then download the apk provided above. Hope this helps. :)
  4. Rv8Hacks

Rv8Hacks Guest

Ummm hey it is not dowloading correctly I use es file manager so I need a new link
  5. Yogster

Yogster Advanced Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Please provide an OBB game data link, because I am a kindle fire user and I do not have any other device.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.