1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected Chroisen 2 (No Skill CoolDown)

Discussion in 'Rejected Request' started by pilyo143, Apr 7, 2016.

1. pilyo143

pilyo143 Member

Mar 6, 2015
    - Game Name: Chroisen 2 - Classical Type Rpg
    - Game Version: 1.0.6
    -Google Play Link: Chroisen2 - Classic styled RPG - Android Apps on Google Play
    - App Link: Sorry can't find app link
    - Cheat Requested: No skill cooldown, Can purchase item from shop using Chro
    - Have you used cheat engines?: No but tried to use lucky patcher but can't get no skill.

I know someone will say there is already a posted mod about this, yes there is and I have already searched some of the mods here but most of them dont have skill no cooldown and the money is only stuck on a certain amount. I requested this because I can't find any mod in google and I would really like to have this game. Thank you in advance
  2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only

Apr 4, 2015
    Like stated, there is already a existing mod and if skill cooldown is not available, then it is likely not hackable
    any IAP currency are likely secured online and not hackable as well
    Mod is shared from public site and original Modder is not from our site,so no point in asking
    Kakaaa likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.