1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clash of Heroes v1.3 APK MOD FULL PREMIUM Unlimited Gold Gems

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by J35T3R, Jul 4, 2015.

1. J35T3R

J35T3R Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Name of Game :
    Clash Of Hero's

Version :

Root Needed :
    No

Mod Info :
    Unlimted Gold
    Unlimted Gems

Features :
    The award-winning Puzzle-RPG is now remastered and optimized for Android devices!
    Live the epic adventure of 5 young Heroes leading their clans to save the world of Might & Magic.

DISCOVER A UNIQUE MIX OF RPG AND PUZZLE BATTLE MECHANICS
    - Create offensive or defensive unit formations, master advanced combos and build up the right strategy to beat your enemies.
    - Master, earn and hire more than 10 heroes, 40 units and 50 artifacts to create the ultimate army combination.
    - Overcome various challenges: enemy heroes, special challenges, Boss fights or riddle battles.
    - After each battle, earn XP and level up your hero and units to become more powerful.
    - Experience smooth touch-based controls.

Installation Steps :
    Copy the OBB to android/obb
    install apk, PLAY!

Credits to :
    Androeed

Playstore Link :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.mightandmagic.clashofheroes&hl=en

Download :
    DATA APK

2. j03y

j03y Advanced Member

It says i didnt purchase the app plz help thx

3. DJLeftNut

DJLeftNut Advanced Member

Download both files extract obb and data to correct file locations. I am having no trouble playing.

J35T3R likes this.
  4. j03y

j03y Advanced Member

In the 'Data Spoiler' you have in this post, i download a folder and it has 2 files with ".obb" in it, one is 'main' & the other is 'patch' which one goes to obb folder & which one goes to data folder in my phone? And i need the titles of both separate .obb files folders names or are they the same as the original .Obb folder?, i would like for it to all be done for me so i can put the right folders in the right place the first time, but seeing how i have to do it for myself maybe just maybe u could re upload this correctly so no one else will have this conversation in this post, just a friendly fyi :)

#4 j03y, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    J35T3R likes this.
  5. J35T3R

J35T3R Advanced Member

Ok i will remake

6. J35T3R

J35T3R Advanced Member

thanks

j03y likes this.
  7. yuka

yuka Member

Another big size game. Well downloading now i hope my andro can play this game without error. Report later

J35T3R likes this.
  8. yuka

yuka Member

Well sorry for double post . mod work but for me this so bad game i play ever lol. Uninstall..

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.