1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crasher (EN)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Duelist, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Duelist

Duelist Multi accounter

PlayStore: Crasher - MMORPG - Android Apps on Google Play

As far this game is lack of protection for hack detection, but they use their own "file system" (which is DES encrypted and their own-made BIT Crypto) to store many "important" files, including some NET assemblies. That's why we might find missing Assembly-CSharp.dll there. Their "file system" is stored in "/assets/pkg" file. Look at LoaderLib.dll if we want to see how to open files stored in the "pkg" file.

The actual assembly DLL that handle the gameplay is stored in "/assets/pkg" file. It stored as "mogores", "mogores0", and "mogores1" which is an actual "Assembly-CSharp.dll", "Assembly-Script-firstpass.dll", and "Assembly-Script.dll". The "pkg" file itself is encrypted with dual DES and BIT Crypto. It'll takes time for modder to patch and mod this game since we have to load the necessary files from "pkg", mod them, and store them back to "pkg" before releasing the work.

Need more Suggestion .........

unfoll0w, bijelchan and NEMESIS like this.
  2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

We have looked at this and there is no way to separate functions so any mods affect the enemy in the same way making any mod useless currently

unfoll0w, FIREFOX and NEMESIS like this.
  3. Euclid

Euclid Member

Like what @Dogboy69 said, i've tried to separate the damage but the damage isnt changed at all. The second time tried to separate the damage, but the damage applied to both of team(player and enemies)

unfoll0w, NEMESIS and ZEDjy like this.
  4. Euclid

Euclid Member

huh? not really. You actually can load the patch directly from assets when the game loads.

unfoll0w likes this.
  5. Darkflow

Darkflow New Member

I tried to use lucky patcher to bypass billing and use patcher to pay.. but my phone is unrooted so can anyone try logging in to google play and make purchase using patcher?

Ignore the wrong game data prompt.. it only appears once.. i only couldn't login to google for patcher to bypass billing.

unfoll0w likes this.
  6. unfoll0w

unfoll0w New Member

UPDATE for this APK ♡