1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darkness Reborn

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by LYNDON370, May 18, 2015.

1. LYNDON370

LYNDON370 New Member

Could someone give me a link to a darkness reborn hack for gems and gold are create one and put on the site so I can get it because every where i look its a survey this and a survey that really would appreciate it people

Aviaser and aoftar542 like this.
  2. Khaotic1

Khaotic1 Advanced Member

Not possible.. those sites are for hack generators.. all require surveys. And will get you banned instantly if you use them..

atayd likes this.
  3. LYNDON370

LYNDON370 New Member

Yhh I know all are surveys but I thought if it was mod would atleast have like money unlimited are are infinite energy.

4. sheepoo8800

VIP

5. LYNDON370

LYNDON370 New Member

Yup I use that it works pretty nice just run out of energy so fast with unlimited would be nice but thanks any ways :)

6. LYNDON370

LYNDON370 New Member

Cant someone make a mod to darkness reborn 1.2.1 with 2x speed and god mode in boss raid and campaign mode and no cool down on skills?

Itchuwa likes this.
  7. Torpor

Torpor Member

Suho all his possts ar GOINE....where is he???? Can sum1 eelse stp up to th place and do th job

8. Deeos

Deeos Member

guys gems and gold are controlled on their servers. that means no hacks for those. its the same a damage in pvp, also controlled on hive servers

9. Opicks30

Opicks30 Member

can it be Darkness Reborn made games such as dark avenger mod 1.3.2, 1 double exp directly attacks ... now I need exp double

10. Limper

VIP

Its not possible. No matter how many times it is said though, some of you won't listen or comprehend that it isn't

11. Ayy Lmao

Ayy Lmao Member

Not gonna happen now I think. They've patched the game 2 times in this month lol.

12. jbreadtoasted

jbreadtoasted Member

You can mod the game to allow more gems i have seen it done for example farmville 2 currently has a keys mod that has unlimited amount but wait its online yes but the game has been tricked into thinking it has unlimited keys so you can use them to advnce in the game quickly upgrade your stuff and be on top withought being banned. I would like to see more moded games like this i know it can be done so stop saying it cant ive seen it has happened stop being so self centered because you think you know everything kthxbai.

13. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Not all games run the same the method you mention works for only certain games, please don't presume to understand the in's and outs of modding as if you did you would be realising these op mods yourself.
    I can pretty much guarantee that you will not see any gamevil game with premium currency mods

Aviaser likes this.
  14. Leon_Kennedy

Leon_Kennedy Member

I agree, not all games behave the same way. In the past, you can see the game files are stored on folder android\data and \obb respectively. Nowadays, you see more games with their game files stored on the r:\data\data folder and only way to access it is you need a root browser plus your device have to be rooted. Another is if you try to decompile the .apk installer using apk tool, each game are compiled differently. Normally the .dll files you can mod are located on \assets\bin\managed folder. Other games don't even have that on there.

Aviaser likes this.
  15. alfred ortiga

alfred ortiga New Member

Guys, do we have new mod for Darkness Reborn version 1.2.6? Please share link, thanks

Aviaser likes this.
  16. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Stop spamming request all over the board, the game just updated and you are demanding instant update to a PUBLIC FREE Mod?
    Modder have life too and they could be working or handling RL issues.

BE Patients and wait for the original modder when he have the free time to update it

17. Aviaser

Aviaser Guest

Hola pasenme la app mod d darkness 1.2.6

18. tzinkie

tzinkie Member

How can i purchase vip mod.?

19. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

20. gatito20

gatito20 Guest

Me too i like buy vip mod pay for western union

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.