1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Dead Trigger 2 v0.09.8

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by GuzmonJ, Jul 6, 2015.

1. GuzmonJ

GuzmonJ Guest

[​IMG]

Dead Trigger 2
    v0.09.8
    *No Root Needed*

1.) Game Description:
    BEST ZOMBIE SHOOTER EVER
    Take your part on saving the world and win unbelievable real prizes in specially designed tournaments. Earn the money every day from oil fields!

*40+ Millions survivors from all over the world are now part of Global Zombie Warfare!*
    *Join them and begin the mega fight for your life.*

"Hours of fun in marathon sessions or short bursts." - Gamezebo
    "The gap between mobile and console gaming is shrinking substantially." - 148apps
    "The game is improving upon everything that made the first title great." - Arcade Sushi

Download Dead Trigger 2 for FREE and enter a dark world where humanity is engaged in the ultimate battle for survival in the face of a global Zombie apocalypse.

MASSIVE, CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED CONTENT. EVOLVING STORYLINES.
    Dead Trigger 2 is constantly evolving and expanding. Every update features new content intended to make your game even more enjoyable.

- Travel across 10 regions in different parts of the world.
    - Explore 33 unique environments.
    - Grab your favorite Zombie annihilator from 37 kinds of weapons.
    - Go for the action in more than 600 gameplay scenarios.

TOURNAMENTS FOR REAL PRIZES
    Get ready people, here they come. Join warriors from all around the world and fight in the Arena under custom gladiator rules every week. Become a legend in new Purgatory Arena.

MOUTH-WATERING GRAPHICS
    You’ll be dazzled by cutting-edge graphics, including real time water reflections, dynamic vegetation and enhanced ragdolls. Explore multiple locations and slaughter the undead in diverse places like eerie Shanghai alleyways, abandoned mines or the African desert, Europe, South America …

THE FINGER IS MIGHTIER THAN THE GUN
    Choose between a touch control scheme created especially for casual players or an enhanced virtual joystick.
    Do you prefer console gaming? Then go ahead, Dead Trigger 2 supports MOGA.

REAL TIME STORY DEVELOPMENT
    You are not alone. Take part in the Global Resistance, tune in to the to stay informed as the global gameplay develops, directly influenced by the participation of every single player. Enjoy different types of operations such as story or global missions and side-quests.

REWARDS FOR EVERYONE
    Participate in global missions and receive rewards. Complete achievements, meet challenges and receive exclusive in-game currency.

THE HIDEOUT
    Explore your personal hide-out and meet the Gunsmith, Medic, Scientist, Smuggler and Engineer. These NPCs will help you unlock incredible new weapons and gadgets.

ORIGINAL AND FUN GAMEPLAY
    Forget easy-to-kill Zombies. Get ready for Kamikaze, Vomitron and other bosses – powerful Zombies with an inventive approach to your elimination. Also be sure to try out non-traditional melee weapons such as the Big Hammer, Boat Motor or Machete. What’s our favorite? You gotta try the Grenade Chickens, Rocket Chickens and special Machine-Gun Mounted Chickens. You’re gonna love them…

2.) Mods Included:
    1.) Infinite Ammo
    2.) No Reload
    3.) No heat Gun
    4.) Can attack from far away. (try melee, very fun)
    5.) High Damage / Massive Damage
    6.) Increase blueprint drop rate

3.) How to Install:
    1.) Extract
    2.) Move obb to "sdcard/android/obb"
    3.) Install apk

4.) Problem Fixes:
    GUYS here is the fix to your problems!!!
    ONLY download the APK from here then open it and make sure that you deleted the game's obb then download the obb from the APK itself After that the game will work just fine.

For the GREY PLAY button simply turn on WIFI then hold the power button for one second and click Airplane mode then open the game and let it load then it will say. "auection failed logging out" press OK then turn off airplane mode through the power button and press OK again if it appears (the auection failed) then the game will work without grey button

Also the Google games that popup just keep pressing cancel

5.) Credits & Links:
    Credits To: DaiCaVN
    Playstore Link:
    Google Playstore
    Download: Part 1 | Part 2

6.) Contact Info:
    My Youtube : Just Click
    Email : iguzmonj@gmail.com
    Twitter : @guzmonj_yt

#1 GuzmonJ, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  2. j03y

j03y Advanced Member

Works thx and on my tablet no less lol​

3. j03y

j03y Advanced Member

But there's no money mod???

4. godzillalovely

link error

jbe666 likes this.
  5. Tresspass

Tresspass Active Member

Its easy to get banned.

6. DeathDealerZ

DeathDealerZ Guest

How likely are you to get banned for this? I know there's always a chance, just curious on percentages. I have spent money on the game .. Also i don't see a link for the apk

7. Orcm

Orcm Guest

Link in the credits and links

8. Shahidrahman

Shahidrahman Member

You won't get banned. I've tested it for almost a week now. The funny thing is I've also tested on the arena but I still haven't been banned and its usually the arena part that gets you banned faster.

9. Download Resources Could Not Be Found? ?

10. DeathDealerZ

DeathDealerZ Guest

I got ot work. But sadly i can not log in with my facebook. So i started a new game to try it out. However it's unplayable. It is all in slow motion once i get to the hide out.. It took about 15minutes to recive the firstaid you have to make nice try though

11. PrOs

PrOs Member

Lol I actually found out that the other survivors has high damage too

12. jbe666

jbe666 New Member

mod works but the loading screen takes forever ĺol so i need to skip mission but after skipping 3x the forever loading screen appears again and i give up @w@

13. PrOs

PrOs Member

That's probably due to your bad internet connection,cuz this game needs to send data to the server in order to start the game,so try to speed up your internet or something like that and the game should work fine :)

14. PrOs

PrOs Member

I'm still curious about what if I use the account that created in modded version to login the playstore version,if anyone knows what will happen please reply me fast

15. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Mod will only work with mod apk, when you switch back to playstore, everything will be back to normal again

16. Haward

Haward Guest

Great job

17. GuzmonJ

GuzmonJ Guest

thank you, but I didn't make this mod lol

18. janiht015

janiht015 Active Member

hi there mod works but I think the damage hack didnt work. im at level 40 but then my maxed upgrade desert eagle didnt kill a zombie by one hit. it actually takes me 4 up to 6 hits to kill a zombie which is normal for my level. but still pretty cool because I got all the blueprint and im on the process on making the minigun and the butterfly melee. :) thanks

19. janiht015

janiht015 Active Member

i think its updated. because of new warfare. when I alwayz check my score it always force lose of internet connection. please fix thank you very much :)

20. HackerSyndicate

HackerSyndicate Advanced Member

ow !! how about the previous game in fb ? can i log-in in that modded apk ?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.