1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Detection] Pokemon go ban detection citeria

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by kleoz, Aug 21, 2016.

1. kleoz

kleoz Member

So i was thinking niantic surely have an alorithm detecting false activity based on their criteria and giving bans . I dont think they monitor millions of accounts manually thats insane . So if we could all describe our bots/hacks and how we used them maybe we figure out the way an account is flaggez as a bot . Waiting to hear from you guys .

nightmoonlight likes this.
  2. irpong

irpong Advanced Member

My friend got banned not because she was botting. She was banned because she was using 2 different mobile phones.

Apparently, niantics emailed her saying they have a policy "one account, one device".

To sum it up, when you bot, that is a different device than your phone.

NEMESIS likes this.
  3. Horizon11

Horizon11 Advanced Member

That's why some bots have a feature where you enter your device's information and it looks like the bot is just you playing the game on your device but your actually not (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Teenboy7x likes this.
  4. Raquelrv

Raquelrv Member

Can you tell me which one? Please?

5. Horizon11

Horizon11 Advanced Member

Try Necrobotio or Hackemon, only two bots that I know so far that uses device information

cloudi602 likes this.
  6. DustCloud

DustCloud Advanced Member

Obviously indiscriminate sniping gets you banned as well not only that but also every account that will login using the same ip address. ( first hand experience)

I used a dummy account to snipe pokemons like an angry chicken, it gets banned right away. After getting banned I logged in and botted a newly created dummy account which also got banned within an hour. Unfortunately my sister logged in her level 17 account, it was a legit account, so she had to walk and catch pokemons like some sort of barbarian, but she got tired and asked me to bot hers too. Long story short she got banned, and boy she's as furious as a pregnant dragon! I tried to flee but it wasn't very effective so I typed this using my nose.

Luznuts, IngloriousRed and cloudi602 like this.
  7. roswell108

roswell108 Advanced Member

Niantic can't ban you for using more than one device. Using a tablet, upgrading a phone, etc are common things. They ban you for having incorrect device information, such as an Android using an iPhone UDID.

They also ban you for traveling unrealistic distances in a set time period, collecting / catching too much in a set time period, performing too many actions in a set time period... noticing a pattern in a set time period?

8. ark17

ark17 Member

i don't if this would help but i dont think all of the info that i have read here so far seems to be correct in my case..
    using bot 2weeks now going 3 weeks with 9 accounts and only 1 account banned so far.. not using vpn and just random device with the phone feature(not same as my phone)
    with all not pausing onax hourly rate(more than 200/hr pokemon, 200+ pokestop and around 40k/hr exp per account)
    and all my delays is under 2secs

what i noticed is that it has something to do with the throttling API...

cause with my 8 accounts when ever i get that error i made an addition to the bot that it will stop then start again with 350ms delay but with the only account that has been banned i'd just let it run with the errors when it reached lv35 on 3rd day i think it got banned.. but the other accounts is just fine.. hope this info helps others..

9. katulz

katulz New Member

Hi, that random device you are sayin, does it work the same with Hackemon generate random device ID?

10. ark17

ark17 Member

i wont really recommend hackemon cause for some reason even though they said its ban safe.. and im on the safest margin suggested, all my accounts on that bot is already banned but yes its the same...

11. Ryajor

Ryajor Member

Using any bot will get you banned, probably on the next ban wave, doesn't matter if it has device information settings and/or if you use the "human" settings, because it still sends the wrong unknown6 signature.

12. Luznuts

Luznuts Active Member

Well I used necrobot to level 24, and pokesniper 2 since then..... I'm still up and running... All I to is snipe and go get stops near our downtown area... Have some lapras, dragoniyes, a bunch of snorlaxs and several gyrados. I could get the continent stuff, outside of US... I choose not to, my luck I won't think, and leave it at a stop as a trophy, and get reported for hacking. I have had this account for over a month, still working... Just not level 30 ish as those accounts are instantly banned, most people in my area are mid 20