1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download Bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matts Baas, Oct 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Matts Baas

Matts Baas Member

Hey AndroidRebuplic,

Let me just start this story....
    I was just playing fallout shelter on my android device it was a awsome game but i wasn't really good at it. So i decided to download a mod for the game on AndroidRebuplic. I uninstalled the app, put the obb file in the right map and then i want to download the apk... which doesn't want to download because i don't have enough space. But i do! So then i removed the obb + apk and tried to download it from the playstore
    But it gave me the same error! Then i tried to download a simular game ( around same MB)
    And that did work! But now i still can't play fallout shelter. ( the same happend to Plague inc)
    Does ANYONE know what to do?

2. stelau4

stelau4 Slow to update moving home
    Exclusive Modding Team

Yeah download ccleaner clean device as you could have alot of junk in there just watch what you remove though then reboot device and try again

3. Matts Baas

Matts Baas Member

I tried. Didn't work...
    Anyone else?

4. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

What is your phone device?
    sometimes, older device phone have such problem, try google search your phone device and insufficient space to install and see if anything pop up

5. Matts Baas

Matts Baas Member

Yeah i have a older one i have the Samsung Galaxy Core 1

6. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

7. Matts Baas

Matts Baas Member

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.