1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected DRAGON QUEST V 1.0.0

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by DoDevil, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoDevil

DoDevil Advanced Member

#1 DoDevil, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    jinsxxxx likes this.
  2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Make sure to follow below thread and rules to make request
    http://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/must-read-before-posting-a-request.2638/

Please Do NOT make request directly to modder, he is not your personal servant to make mod for you
    They will take a look at game request if they have the time and it is easy and worth it to mod the game
    Many games have hard security and majority of data are server side,so making it almost impossible or very time consuming to be modded

3. DoDevil

DoDevil Advanced Member

I'm so sorry for this i don't know

4. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

You still didn't fixed the first post, use the template provided by ATS in the post above :blush:

5. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

If I remember correctly, all the Dragon quest sagas are paid apps so you are very unlikely to get a mod unless you can provide a cracked version to be modded

6. DoDevil

DoDevil Advanced Member

:innocent:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.