1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(ENGLISH) Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur v2.0.1 (Weak Enemies/3X Speed) AndyLee Mod Share

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by ATSparhawk, Nov 25, 2015.

1. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

FINALLY!! We have a English version of this game!
    Play the Original Apk first and go through tutorial and 1st few stage,
    otherwise. mod game might have bug as cannot pass tutorial due to 1 hit kill enemies

Appreciate that members do not leech to other sites without permission, let keep it exclusive to AR public so that game dev will not detect it too easily and keep updating or adding security
    Note that such public mods are free to all, modder is doing this out of his interest and do NOT earn a single cent, thus he need a regular jobs and can only mod/update in his free time. so don't expect immediate mod update when game is updated.
    Any excessive begging for update will not be accepted and will lead to thread being locked and update delay if it get too excessive.

[​IMG]

Name:
    Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur
    Version: 2.0.1
    Root Needed?: NO

Name of Cheat:
    Mod 1

1. Weak Monster (1 Hit KO)
    2. 3X Speed

Mod 2
    1. Weak Monster (1 Hit KO)

as per all modded game. there is always RISK of being banned, so play safe especially for any ranked events or battle that have recorded damages

DO NOT ASK FOR GOLD/GEMS/ENERGY Hacks as IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO MOD (all data are online and thus unhackable)
    other kind of extreme hacks like 100% success rate enhance, 100% 6* hero draw etc are also extremely difficult and unlikely to be able to mod.
    I am not the modder so DON'T ASK!

Install Steps:
    Play the Original Apk first and go through tutorial and 1st few stage,
    otherwise. mod game might have bug as cannot pass tutorial due to 1 hit kill enemies

- install this mod apk
    - data file will be downloaded ingame
    - Enjoy ^_^

Credit to : andylee
    I am not the modder nor can I communicated with him as he is from Taiwan website (I can read chinese but not write it)

Playstore Link: Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur - Android Apps on Google Play
    Original Apk :
    Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur APK Download - Free Strategy game for Android | APKPure.com

Download:
    Mod 1 - Download Kai Sei Million Arthur 1125 (3X speed) apk
    Mod 2 - Download Kai Sei Million Arthur 1125 (Norm speed) apk

Mirror
    Mod 1 - https://mega.nz/#!9Ew01T5Y!ZOtU6GLuwQjO3KWZA1pR2xoEU4RMeysk37EKOXOb3qM
    Mod 2 - https://mega.nz/#!xM4xBYxa!CYw17_T6WgEaOThtoelQtN5B_OkuF2_EJ9yKC9HV4Yo

For Japanese version of this game, go below
    UPDATE - 13/Nov (JAP ONLY) Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur v3.2.0 (1 Hit KO & 3X Speed) AndyLee Mod Share

If you encounter any issues with the mod games, check below thread first for answer before posting your issues
    Limper's Guide to Resolving Mod Issues

For more of AndyLee Mod Games - Click HERE

#1 ATSparhawk, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    RJDD, creed90, ItzNaty and 19 others like this.
  2. ATSparhawk

VIP

3. Folkz

Folkz I'm a liar.

+100 ,,, Ty alot bro

4. ricjonsu098

ricjonsu098 Advanced Member

i thought they shut down MA. And when I searched the one who got shut down was Kaku-san-sei. Anyways, is this pretty much the same with the latter?

5. ATSparhawk

VIP

That was the older game released by cherry credit?
    The gameplay style is different from this version

6. bakano

bakano Member

Can you carry over your jp data with this version? Man I put in so much work in the jp one o 3o

Nvm this one is super behind, thanks for the mod on the eng :D

7. huntergold

huntergold Member

Thanks a lot for the mod.

8. ricardo

ricardo Member

Hello, thank you very much for the mod.
    I have a problem, i installed the offical version of the game, and when i select "Download All" its always stuck at 1% 3/145...its not from my internet since i already tried other games, can anyone help me pls ? :(

EDIT: Tried "Partial Download" same thing...

#8 ricardo, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  9. Mouataz

Mouataz Advanced Member

Same here dude :/ always stuck at 1% :/ some help here plz

10. castiel

castiel Active Member

me too, help

11. bossing27

bossing27 Member

Oright lets pkay xD

12. LEDAHGRIM

LEDAHGRIM Member

Thanks for the mod, And for those who have some things to ask about the game:

1) The game has some feature that the current JPN version has (DMG type indicator, Separate card storage)
    2) The game is in "Season 1", So everyone will play from the very first event all the way to where JPN ver currently is...
    3) It's a different server so NO, You can't transfer data from JPN to ENG version
    4) The game is bugged as hell on bluestacks, You can't finish tutorial and can't even lvup cards
    5) You might want to save your crystals until later "Seasons" of the game since the gacha is not really worth it for now.

Aside from these little tips, My only gripe is the game not working properly on bluestacks but that is the ENG company's
    fault because the JPN works just fine...

13. Dave34

Dave34 Advanced Member

You know we're I can found the anime episode

14. L.K

L.K Advanced Member

ATS, the instruction is not entirely correct. ive tried the original APK, downloaded everything and level up to 10 then i tried installing the MOD over, it doesnt work, it will not work. So i unisntall everything and mainly just install the MOD itself (x3 speed) and download everything, it works, you dont need the original APK

15. L.K

L.K Advanced Member

16. Feily

VIP

I got x3 speed but as I play more the 3x speed stop working it revert to normal speed

17. chris yong

chris yong New Member

This thread starter is not the MODDER, he just took andy lee's work and posted here. If it doesn't work, there is no point asking him

18. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

btw if there u feel stuck at 1% DL progress, please just keep waiting. its move

19. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

can u tell me what is "it will not work" meaning?

20. L.K

L.K Advanced Member

my bad should have made it easy to understand
    basically the apk from apkpure isn't the same as the MOD (not entirely sure) because i install the apkpure apk first and finished the tutorial and wanted to install the mod over it but it says app not install

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.