1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPISODE FEAT. MEAN GIRLS [PATCHABLE/HACKABLE]+[NO FORCE UPDATE] - VER. 4.60.2+g (Updated)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by Duelist, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Duelist

Duelist Multi accounter

[​IMG]
    Game - EPISODE FEAT. MEAN GIRLS
    Version - 4.60.2+g
    Root - S or No

Playstore: Episode feat. Mean Girls - Android Apps on Google Play

Hacks:
    -Ready to be patched by Lucky Patcher = {FREE-BUY}
    -In-app unlimited massive offers NEW tab
    -No Force-Update till the next coming update

This is an older version of Episode Feat. Mean Girls, but don't worry, it won't ask you for update this time, at least for some few times/for the next coming update, though it is Patchable/Hackable and can useLucky Patcher for buying Gems and Passes, also this MODDED version has a special offers tab window with gems and passes that let you get many offers with massive buying of both Gems and Passes together instead of buying each one a side, so try to buy till you get bored of buying, because you need to re-update it to the newer version later for compatibility, because you might have some little issues before installing the newer latest version, if it is working fine, it is okay for you to keep playing with it, though the new google play updated versions has new features , so it is now worth doing it, to have massive free-buy.

The original Google Play App/game must be installed first for the new players of this game/app, run google play version {And make sure it is the latest version, if not go and update it from google store to the latest version} and run the app/game for a while to have the initial/additional downloads files done, and don't uninstall, now install the Patched app/game over the google play one... and at installation window choose {NEW} not {ALL}.

If you have (Freedom)App installed in your device, you should know that some apps that require an update from google play store don't notify you to know that there is an update even when going to google store, you don't see that update button/function, while you can check the app latest version from google play and compare it to yours, if the google store is newer version but still have no update function, then you can download the clean and latest version as same version as the one on google store app/game from another site.

This is mostly works with Rooted phones though for the expert ones who work onLucky Patcher without root that might also work, you just give it a try.

This is for the ones who kept asking this forum to have a modded apk of this app/game, well this is all i can do for now, i tested it myself few times and it is working like a charm.

Download ( Root )

LATEST MOD

Download ( Un-root )
    LATEST MOD

Credit - Housam

#1 Duelist, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. feeaoii

feeaoii Member

how to patched with lucky patcher ?

Attached Files:

3. Xernea

Xernea Member

Thank you so much it works! I've looked everywhere for this :)

Duelist likes this.
  4. BatedHawk4508

BatedHawk4508 Member

Have you installed it properly, I seem to be having trouble, hoping u could help.

5. Xernea

Xernea Member

Sure I can help :) What exactly is going wrong?

6. BatedHawk4508

BatedHawk4508 Member

I followed the directions correctly, I hope, but when ever I try to install the not root version over the original, but it always says "not installed". I must be doing somthing wrong

7. Xernea

Xernea Member

OK well I'm not sure how the non root version works, but what I would do is backup the original app (using lucky patcher) and uninstall it and then install the modded version.

8. BatedHawk4508

BatedHawk4508 Member

Could u give me a play by play on what u did? Lol I just really been wanting to play this game for the longest

9. Xernea

Xernea Member

Lol sure. I went with the root method though. I installed the latest version of Episode because I had deleted it before, I then let the app run and download it's files. After that I installed the root mod apk and it was successful, I then went into lucky patcher and patched the mod apk.

10. BatedHawk4508

BatedHawk4508 Member

Thx I'll just use your method. One last thing, how did u root your phone xD

11. Xernea

Xernea Member

I suggest you search "how to root (device model)". I have a galaxy s4 gti9505 and used a programme called Odin and cf auto root. I believe there are easier ways but you need to check for your specific device, hope this helps :D

12. BatedHawk4508

BatedHawk4508 Member

Amazing help thanks

13. Michella Alexei

Michella Alexei New Member

Always force close whenever i try to play it. Can you help me?

14. Xernea

Xernea Member

Is your phone rooted? How exactly did you install the mod apk? How did you patch it with luckypatcher?

15. Duelist

Duelist Multi accounter

@Xernea thanks for helping here :) No one tag me , just now read comment's

16. Xernea

Xernea Member

No problem :) I'll most likely reply to anyone on this post with problems.

Duelist likes this.
  17. Duelist

Duelist Multi accounter

Version updated 4.60.2+g ;)

Xernea likes this.
  18. DJoker666

DJoker666 Member

i need help, they say my version cant purchase

19. Xernea

Xernea Member

Can you please add a screenshot of what it says? :)

20. BatedHawk4508

BatedHawk4508 Member

Has anybody tried the not root version? I tried it with root, but messed my whole phone up and had to reset it.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.