1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Farmville: Tropic Escape

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Rippla, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Rippla

VIP

Game Name: Farmville: Tropic Escape
    Game Version: 1.1.293
    Google Play Store Link: FarmVille: Tropic Escape - Android Apps on Google Play
    APK Link: FarmVille: Tropic Escape APK Download - Free Simulation GAME for Android | APKPure.com
    Cheat Requested: Gold Coins set to 20,000,000 and set Level to 41 (current max level)
    Have you used any cheat engines?: SB GamerHacker; There are some modded gamesaves for this game throughout Google and although they work, once you reach Level 5 the Tradeboat and Facebook chatbox gets removed due to the high set amount of gems of 99,999,999. Modded coins will work fine but once the gems are modified you get in-game restrictions. The max amount of coins allowed is 20 million and not quite sure about gems. The only way to mod the gems and not receive in-game restrictions is to buy gems and then modify them using SBGameHacker, Guardian or any memory editing tool. I usually set mine to 9 million and works out fine. I spend 99 cents for a few gems then mod them up to 9 million. Sounds crazy but this prevents soft-bans. The max level of 41 if I use the memory editing tool and mod it straight to 41 not all in-game content gets unlocked so I just level up to Level 20 then mod the level every 5 levels or so until 41. If you guys could actually pre-set the level to max 41 and just text the game to see if all items are unlocked from level requirements that would be awesome. This will save a lot of time from manually editing the level AND since this game tends to glitch out the gamesave and prevent loading, a pre-set Level 41 apk mod will save us even more time from leveling up normally. My apologies for the long note. Thank you, boss.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.