1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Files that contain char. info...

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Rugenie, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Rugenie

Rugenie Member

May 6, 2014
    I am wanting to move my blood and glory immortals game from my phone to my tablet. Since character info is saved on the device it isn't a matter of simply installing the game.
    I know just enough to get myself into trouble when it comes to poking around in the game files.
    Phone is a note 3, tab is a tab 4 8.0. I use ES3 file explorer. Neither has root.
    Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
  2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Jan 26, 2015
    The best way I know of is to use titanium backup, but that requires root privellages, you could try copying the obb/data folders to your new device but not sure if this will transfer your character data
  3. xionus

xionus Active Member

Feb 20, 2015
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.