1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius black screen.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sebeterocs, Jun 12, 2016.

1. sebeterocs

sebeterocs Member

Hello, recently i have a problem where when i try to open the game it just got stuck in a black screen, supposedly is because i have my phone rooted, so i try using xposed with the rootcloak module, and i still get the black screen. I don't want to disable my root access because i have other uses for it.
    Oh and the first time i install the game was pretty normal.

I'm playing the game with BlueStacks right now with the same google id and facebook account and works perfectly (still has all the saved data of the first time).
    Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

black screen it's usually a problem with the Obb.
    Are you sure you have the obb in the correct place? (android/obb/ in internal memory)

3. ravenshadow

ravenshadow Active Member

Not access for root device no way :(

4. sittidet

sittidet Member

where's i can find obb for this game?

5. Hemphiz

Hemphiz New Member

You using lucky patcher? Recently found a fix via XDA that seems to work for a lot of people using lucky patcher. On lucky patcher hit "toolbox - block ads - turn on back Google Ad services" this works on the black screen initial boot. If you suffer with black screen after pressing "start" try an app "reset" via 3c toolbox or disable Google billing emulation on Lucky patcher

#5 Hemphiz, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Undrax and Tytn like this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.