1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by warfwar88, Nov 12, 2016.

1. warfwar88

warfwar88 Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Name: FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
    Version: 1.2.0
    Root: No

mod:
    high damage

Install Steps:
    1. Download APK
    2. Install APK
    3. Play Game

Credits To:
    FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (MOD, high damage) - find the hidden passage, you can discover a new route ... In addition to the information gathered in the city, shops and, Quest of the order, such as Preparing for adventure important. Most RPG condensed here.

PlayStore Link:
    FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS - Android Apps on Google Play

Download:
    Download FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (MOD) apk

dragonindespair and jmaxime89 like this.
  2. KyuChi

KyuChi Member

thank youuuu but the page to download seem to be a virus.

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

With daily uploads you need to make sure the little tick box is unpicked (use our download manager) it's a stupid way to force ad traffic

4. warfwar88

warfwar88 Advanced Member

pleas desactiver adblock

5. yjung281

yjung281 New Member

Does not work with Memu emulator.

6. shepshep

shepshep Member

Thanks for your job but the game force close during the first loading page on my galaxy tab 3 and not on my acer liquid s1 s510....
    WHAT IS THE BUG ???

7. thomas zhou

thomas zhou New Member

mine force closes on an emulator at the first loading screen (where theyre running on chocobos) and when i try it on my android tablet it just installs as normal with no mods

8. jmaxime89

VIP

Excuse me for the noob question but... No risk of getting banned ?

I'd like to cut the grind but I'm not ready to put account in danger.

Thanks a whole lot :D

9. suryasenpai

suryasenpai Active Member

every modded games. always had ban risk. use it as you know the Risk. chance to get banned

10. Introvert

Introvert New Member

idk if the op copy n pasted this mod from someone else but they all seem to have the same problem in common.

all of the global exvius mods no longer work or are compiled/repackaged for intel devices or emulators

so with the force closing it means it will not work on zenfone 2 or on memu which i have both so.... yea :/

11. jmaxime89

VIP

Thanks a lot for the fast reply, I appreciate it !

12. Johnny6880

Johnny6880 Member

Lancet Ruins interior -boss doesn't die fix ?

13. Wikkawubwub

Wikkawubwub Member

14. Chikarin

Chikarin New Member

Does not work with blustack2?

15. dragonindespair

dragonindespair Advanced Member

Any one find a way to use mod and still able to get Maxwell?

Blargh74 likes this.
  16. kormann

kormann Member

Only way I can die is with mercenaries who have abilities that quickly fill the summon bar, like Rydia."I did not test, the account I use MOD and low level and I do not have this mercenary yet."Use 4 units in normal attack to fill the LB bars, preferably units with double attack like Lightning and Luneth, when filling the bar of Rydia release your LB and fill the bar of summon and with the remaining mercenary release the "Diablos", Everything has to be done quickly and with a certain synchrony not to end the fight before you do all the moves.

17. dragonindespair

I have rydia, I think i get what you are trying to say. But I don't have unit with double attack.. Hmm maybe three cod, release barrage one by one can? But not sure if just barrage turn can fill rydia bar..

Blargh74 likes this.
  18. zmajlichno

zmajlichno Active Member

Barrage is a skill and it doesn't fill the LB bar. I've got CoD and tested it. Now I don't get what kormann said. You did it in one turn?Synchronizing what?

Btw this mod only gives an ATK boost, right? Enemies have their own HP, not 1?

#18 zmajlichno, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  19. kormann

kormann Member

What I thought would have to use area attack, Lightning or Luneth, which fill a lot of LB's bar. A unit of yours and at least one friend with that ability. Barrage fills up a lot LB unfortunately, I do not know if there is any skill that fills summon passively, so far as I researched the wiki does not have.
    Searching for it found this skill: Entrust - Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki
    If you have the mercenaries that use this ability, maybe you can find a way to fight to fill Rydia's LB ... It's an idea I do not know if it would work, as my mod is lv20, I'm running to release the Diablo and my normal account lv70 I do not want to risk using MOD ...

Enquanto algum de seus mercenarios esta batendo o turno não acaba, e você pode ativar outros ataques/habilidades/magias.
    EX: Usando o MOD eu ataco com meu Luneth, ele ataca 2x por turno enquanto ele esta realizando o ultimo hit de seus ataques eu mando outro mercenario atacar, digamos CoD... e assim sucessivamente fazendo siconização entre ataques para não acabar o turno e tentar fazer o que sugeri para o dragonindespair.
    Costumo fazer isso em story quest curtas que precisam usar LB ou summon para as quests. Acredito que com a Rydia no grupo e fazendo esse esquema seja possivel usar summon em 1 turno, tentei uma vez não seu certo com minha conta lv70 porem minha rydia é lv 30 3 stars.

NOTE: sorry if my English is strange, I have to use partially Portuguese-BR - English translator to do all the text :nomouth:

#19 kormann, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  20. dragonindespair

Ah I think it's impossible with enemy hp is one.. The fight time is just too short...

But Still a week I'll try few things tomorrow...

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.