1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free GFX

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BDM, Aug 17, 2015.

1. BDM

BDM Team AR approved

Hey there AR!

So in the past I have kept my work exclusive to myself, then exclusive to myself and TeamAR, and more recently to a few people who had requested Avatar's for the website. Well...things are changing.

As of now I am open to ANY kind of graphics requests, this can include, but is not limited to: Funny pictures, gaming avatar's/images, YouTube avatar's and/or banner, website images (banners/promos/avatar's/characters) and family images.

It doesn't matter how simple you feel the request may be, I'm open to working on anything as it progresses my skills beyond what they are at currently.

So if you want an image of any sort either edited or created post in the comments with what you want (details help the process along) as well as any needed images attached. * If it is a personal image (aka family) post you want me to do a family image and I will private message you, this is simply for privacy *

Most images will be complete in 1 day but depending what needs to be done and how busy I am it may take as long as 5 days (VERY rare).

* Remember this is 100% FREE, be patient as graphics do take time *

Questioning what I'm able to do? Here is just some of my work: HERE

Roy10 likes this.
  2. Phiend

Phiend New Member

I like your work! but i notice you dont use C4D, or maybe im not noticing them?

3. BDM

BDM Team AR approved

You are correct, I normally prefer to not work in cinema4d however I know how to depending whats needed. I mainly do illustrator, Photoshop, and blender.

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Sensa! Make me an avatar pretty please
    I love you long time

5. BDM

BDM Team AR approved

'Course! I'll let you know when its done, I'll probably put it on the other thread.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.