1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free In App Purchases

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by h3yf00l, Jan 9, 2015.

1. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Only works with offline apps/apps not connected to a server

- Android Rooted Method

1. Make sure that you have Unknown sources enabled in your security settings.
    2. On your device open up your browser and go to http://onhax.net/freedom-iap-apk/ download the apk, install and open it up. 
    3. Tap on the app you want to use free in-app purchase, wait a little and the app should start automatically.
    4. Next, make your in-app purchase.

Note: 
    After you're done make sure you hold your recent button and click on stop

- Non Rooted Android Method

1. Make sure that you have Unknown sources enabled on your security settings.
    2. On your device open up your browser and go to http://onhax.net/creehack/ download the apk, install and open it up. 
    3. Now click off to enable it. 
    4. Go to your home screen and open any app which requires in-app purchases.
    5. Click on the pay option and just click pay. The payment should be successful.

Note:
    When you're done go back to the app and click on to disable it. 

2. raline

raline Advanced Member

Use market unlocker before using freedom for root user only

3. barooney

barooney Member

sorry i'm newbie want to ask. whether it can be used to buy as karats in kritika game?

4. dragon5281

dragon5281 Korean Support (Master)
    VIP

If you read the first large, bold and red letters at the beginning of the thread you would know :p. Hehe. But no it would not work for games such as Kritika since it only works with offline apps or apps where it's not connected to a server.

5. barooney

barooney Member

I'm so sorry brother :D

6. ichiboi

ichiboi New Member

too bad it doesn't work for me.. :(

7. Se7enthsin

Se7enthsin Member

I'm honestly not really sure what games this will actually work for. 70% of games do connect to a server must of the time even if it's for high score reporting. Then 20% of the completely offline games don't have in app store. The 10% I just don't even know. Could someone be willing to offer up a few working titles so we can have a better idea what to look for exactly?

8. Zenoheart

Zenoheart Guest

I tried to hack in-app purchases using lucky patcher in Kritika but it didn't work but Kritika didn't detect lucky patcher (I clean my junk files on clean master then do some redirecting to lucky patcher(purchases) ) also I do Intent Broadcast but yeah it still didn't work because If I hacked my data in Kritika I might get banned

9. edicool01

edicool01 New Member

when last time you get slap from your mom ha bro ? wake up in your sweet dream , read the descaption , only work with Offline Games dont bump Old Thread Kiddo

10. eduneumannedu

eduneumannedu Member

How to use hex editor to change. Gems
    or coins value

#10 eduneumannedu, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.