1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FreeMyApps - Discover Great Apps, Games & Get Gift Cards For Free!

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Yasir_Gh0st, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Yasir_Gh0st

Yasir_Gh0st New Member

[​IMG]

What is FreeMyApps?
    FreeMyApps is an awesome way to discover great free apps and games, and get rewarded with free gift cards for Amazon.com, Google Play, Xbox and more. How It Works: install FreeMyApps to your device and register with a verified Facebook account. Download the latest free apps and hottest new free games from Google Play. Earn credits simply by trying these new free games and apps. Redeem your credits for free gift cards. Start playing the latest games, discovering new free apps and getting free gift cards today.

How Does FreeMyApps Work?

1) Download The App (Join):
    FreeMyApps is available on Apple and Android mobile devices, but the process is a bit different on each device. The best thing to do is visit FreeMyApps and download the app from there. Android users can easily download the app in the Google Play Store. While iPhone users need to visit the FreeMyApps website on Safari. I say Safari, because I use Google Chrome and it would not work. It must be done on Safari!

2) Download Apps:
    Once you’re inside the app you’ll see a full list of apps available for download, how much they pay, and the requirements. Click on the app and you’ll be redirected to app store to download the app.

3) Open and Use The App:
    Once you’ve downloaded the app, just open it. The requirement on every app I’ve seen is use it for 30 seconds. As long as you open the app and mess around a bit you should receive credit.
    [​IMG]

4) Earn Points & Exchange For Gift Cards (Rewards):
    Once you earn some points you can exchange them for awesome rewards. The lowest cash out amount and most desirable is a $1 Amazon Gift Card.

[hr]
    FreeMyApps Review:

[​IMG]
    App: FreeMyApps
    Price: Completely Free
    Score: 90 Out 100
    Verdict: Legit

[hr]
    How Does FreeMyApps Pay?

FreeMyApps has a few different forms of payments available. I’ll give you a list then discuss dollar amounts after. The available rewards include Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, CVS, Best Buy, Starbucks, Skype, Fandango, RedBox, Groupon, Nike, Nascar, XBox Live, Facebook, Verizon, AT&T, and a few charities to donate your earnings to.
    Almost all gift cards start at $5 or $10, except for the Amazon gift card. You can get Amazon gift cards starting at $1 for 300 points. To put that in perspective you can get a $5 gift card for 1500 credits.
    Gift Cards are usually delivered within 48 hours of cashing out. One thing to know is that your first cash out can’t be made until 24 hours after joining, but download the app today and you can easily reach a $5 gift card that can be cashed out tomorrow.

[​IMG]

[hr]
    Note: FreeMyApps and Open The Link, Press "Get Started" & it Will Take you To Settings to Verify FreeMyApps. Press install At The Top Right and it Will Automatically Goes To Safari Again & Then You Need To Download One of The Offers (APPS OR GAMES) Bellow. It Will Redirect You To APP STORE Using iOS & Google Play Using Android. Wait On App Store Until The Game Will Finish Downloading & Open The App, Game and YOU MUST TRY THE APP FOR 1 MINUTE & Go To Safari, You Will Get Your POINTS.

[hr]
    How To Earn More At FreeMyApps:

1) Check in Bonus:
    The easiest way to earn more with this app is by taking advantage of the daily check in bonus. Now this won’t be a huge income, but log in everyday for a month and you’ve reached the minimum cash out amount.

Everyday you use the app you’ll earn 10 extra bonus points!

2) Referral Program
    FreeMyApps does have a referral program that can help you earn more inside the app. You’ll have your own referral link and the ability to easily share your link on social media inside the app.
    Note: These Links are my REFERRAL CODES :shifty: . I would like you if you help me to get money :) . Thank you :d

For every friend you refer you’ll earn 200 points once they download their first app. Awesome thing is, almost every single person that goes through the trouble of downloading FreeMyApps will at least download one app, so you should be able to make a decent income off referring your friends!

[hr]
    Proof That FreeMyApps Is Legit!
    Since there’s some people out there saying FreeMyApps is a scam I thought I’d go ahead and prove that it’s not. I actually downloaded the app when I started this review. Within a few minutes of using it I’d already reached enough points to cash out. You do have to wait 24 hours before you first cash out though. You can see proof of payment below, I cashed out a $1 Amazon Gift Card:

Credits:
    • @[member=Yasir_Gh0st]

2. 1Brian47

1Brian47 Member

Could you make a hack, if not its ok

3. jake790

jake790 Advanced Member

You're crazy. If people hacked apps like this and took every gift card they had they could go to jail man it's fraud. If you want to do jail time then find out how to mod this yourself.

4. 1Brian47

1Brian47 Member

I mean a bot sorry bout thag

5. 1Brian47

1Brian47 Member

I mean a bot sorry bout that

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.