1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendly Fire

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by dodo26, Nov 29, 2015.

1. dodo26

dodo26 Guest

- Game Name: Friendly Fire
    - Game Version: 2.11 and 2.10
    - Google Play Store Link:Friendly Fire! – Aplikacje Android w Google Play
    or beta test: Sign in - Google Accounts
    - APK Link: Friendly Fire! APK Download - Free Arcade game for Android | APKPure.com
    - Cheat Requested:
    > Moving the building without colliding with other buildings. See here he have this hacks.
    > Moving the building without limit distance from the road.
    > The ability to spawn vehicles in other places than designated. See here he have this hacks.
    > Visibility mines.
    > When using planes visibility destruction range bombs
    > I do not know if it's possible, but probably not avoiding balloons.
    > Speed spawn and speed hack units in commander mode. I saw it with my own eyes :p
    > Extend the wheels of vehicles during the spawn. But this can not be done, it is rather on the server side.
    > See my try hack:

here and here and here
    - Are you rooted?: Phone Yes, Blue Stack No
    - Have you used any cheat engines?: Use CheatEninge for Blue Stack
  2. pcemt2000

pcemt2000 Member

Mar 11, 2015
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.