1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Futurama Game of Drones 0.8.0

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by castor, Feb 9, 2016.

1. castor

castor Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Name: Futurama Game of Drones
    Version: 0.8.0
    Root: NO

Free Mod Download Links:
    Zippyshare
    MediaFire
    Dropbox

Features:
    Infinite Lives & Infinite Bucks

Install Steps:
    1.) If you used the mods before just install this over it, otherwise uninstall your current version
    2.) After uninstalling you can install the mod, as well as updated mods

NOTES:
    1. Please post with any issues
    2. Do not repost this mod, shared with permission
    3. Donor Mods are available for small donation fees, only with permission from the Admins of Android Republic. If allowed a Donation Link and Features List will be added to the post

Credits: Ad Infinitum Mods Team

Play Store Link: Google Play Store

#1 castor, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  2. 7king7

7king7 Advanced Member

This mod what fix?? dmg? money?

3. castor

castor Advanced Member

My apologies, I forgot to add the "Features" part... It has Infinite Lives & Infinite Bucks, I can hack almost everything in the game now

7king7 likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.