1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GAME][FREE][3.0+] Cards Mini-game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AllebiGames, Feb 23, 2016.

1. AllebiGames

AllebiGames Member

Do you want to spend some time in a nice and interesting cards mini-game, but don't want to spend time to learn complex game-play rules?
    This mini-game is exactly what you're looking for!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FEATURES:
    - Play with AI opponent or share a seat with a friend
    - Simple rules, but immersive gameplay
    - Nice light graphics and relaxing sounds
    - Fast game cycle, but ability to challenge till infinity

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AnthonyEvans

AnthonyEvans Active Member

Looks pretty interesting, i usually play poker and other card games. But this card game is different from other game.

3. sadesh

sadesh Member

In the busy working weekdays, I need to come out of it so, I use to play mind, refresh games like action, adventure, cards. thanks for sharing.

4. Asylum House

Asylum House New Member

Is that girl a real person or not?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.