1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Game of Dice

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Legend, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Legend

Legend New Member

- Game Name: Game Of Dice
    - Game Version: 1.26
    - Google Play Store Link: Game of Dice - Android Apps on Google Play
    - APK Link: Game of Dice APK Download - Free Board GAME for Android | APKPure.com

- Cheat Requested: Gems And Gold. More Importantly, being able to surpass google play store. (Such as buying in-app purchase characters that are worth $29.99 if possible).

- Are you rooted?: Yes

- Have you used any cheat engines?: I've used lucky patcher to surpass the google play store but I receive an error message when trying to purchase anything at all. ( purchase canceled BI:0-(106) )
    I've also tried SB Game Hacker to modify the gem and gold count, but it only changes the number but resets back to the previous number when buying something with the currency. (Such as having 3,000,000 Gold then modifying it to 9,999,999 Gold. When purchasing something for example worth 1,000,000 Gold, it turns to 2,000,000 )

Also! There has been a mod already posted but has last since been outdated. It being for version 1.24.

Outdated - Game of Dice - 1.24

Just wanted to add in this extra information to make it much clearer if possible.

#1 Legend, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  2. Mouataz

Mouataz Advanced Member

No one can surpasse JoyCity in-app purchase it's server saided also go gold and bucks and joy's, the previous mod was only console debugging weach mean's only to change stuff like dice etc.... But unfortunately it's patched now and i think can't do anything about it (modder said) :/

Legend likes this.
  3. Legend

Legend New Member

I see, well thank you for the information!

Mouataz likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.