1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of dice?

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Nvi, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Nvi

Nvi New Member

So I looked through some of the threads on this game and I found a few requests but kept seeing that the game can't be hacked because its a RNG game but what about the money and igc?(in game currency) i understand that you cant hack the dice and you cant make it so the paid parts of the game are free but you can still change the in game money right?

This is only a question and would be very happy if I could get an answer and possibly in the future ask for a modded version of the game

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.