1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GDB debugger help

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by iAndroHackerDK, Aug 8, 2015.

1. iAndroHackerDK

iAndroHackerDK Advanced Member

Hi

I'm following this tutorial how to debug a game http://iosgods.com/t...1-gdb-cheating/and do the same on Android device.

Hter is my steps
    1. Installed GDBserver and GDB on /system/bin
    2. Open terminal and type commands

3. get root access
    Code:
    su
    4. show all running process ID and find the ID i'm looking for
    Code:
    dumpsys meminfo | grep com.*
    5. Run GDB
    Code:
    gdb
    6. attach the process
    Code:
    attach [PROCESS ID]
    so it loads the lib files.

7. i type
    Code:
    watch *0x00000000
    (Example watch *0x679317b8)

8. i type
    Code:
    continue
    and this appear and game crashed
    Code:
    0x4014c388 in ?? () from /system/lib/libutils.so
    The offset it showed is wrong. How do i do?

2. Aretius99

Aretius99 Member

i think Bob and Raslin know about it and can help , droid gdb works a lot different than ios , i used gdb on ios a lot and its kind of different

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.