1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GG Assistant app unofficial english version

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by iAndroHackerDK, Aug 6, 2015.

1. iAndroHackerDK

iAndroHackerDK Advanced Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    GG Assistant is the best cheat tool for rooted Android devices. This cheat app simillar to xmodgame but it has more features. You can use this app to crack in-app purchase, run cheat menu (auxiliary), memory editor with anti-encrypt, download modded APK with OBB and many more...

GG assistant does not support X86 architecture models, namely Intel mobile processor

[​IMG]
    Name of Game: GG Assistant (GG助手)
    Version: 2.0.1804 (2015-07-15)
    Root Needed?: YES/NO

[​IMG]
    1. Login with your Facebook in-game to save your progress
    2. Uninstall the original game
    3. Download the APK file
    4. Go to app drawer, open "Downloads" system app and tap the downloaded APK file to start installations.
    5. Tap "Install"
    6. Run the game and login with your Facebook account.
    7. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    Evildog1 (A.K.A iAndroHackerDK)

[​IMG]
    Original website ggzs.me
    Download original GG Assistant (GG助手)
    Forum Community (With help & support)

[​IMG]
    Download GG Assistant .APK file
    Download Baidu Cloud Client .APK file (recommended for faster downloading)

[​IMG]
    Click here to see all the Tutorials

jemmy, Vimi, Puyolc0 and 2 others like this.
  2. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Good job

3. Rizall

Rizall Active Member

just i download not english league . but chineze . any wrong ?

4. babyking13

babyking13 Member

Hi guys,
    I just downloaded GG Assistant from the link above.
    But i wonder why i can't use it. Thanks in advance. Screenshot_2015-08-10-19-48-36.png Screenshot_2015-08-10-19-48-54.png

5. IceCake

IceCake Active Member

just want to know how good it is compares to freedom, to me this app looks more like a bunch of cheat apps that patched up together. My phone already has a lot of these editor apps and i rather use each of them then download a suspicious (sorry) Chinese looking app.

6. xsolax

xsolax Active Member

I downloaded the app but it keep saying "waiting for you to grant root privileges, without authorization window pop up,......." but i have a rooted phone and i already granted the access

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.