1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Play Store Account Banned

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruihaoid, Nov 6, 2015.

1. ruihaoid

ruihaoid Active Member

Recently I got my Google Account banned from purchasing any related apps, which includes an in app purchase.

The error that I received in app purchases as well as buying paid apps are <Error retrieving information from server. [DF-PPA-10]

I tried creating new Google Play Store accounts but I can't seem to use any of my credit/debit cards.

I have emailed Google and they emailed me the following:

Thank you for your email regarding your account status. I understand that you would like to have your account reinstated.

As previously stated, per the Google Payments Terms of Service, we reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including availability of the Services or any Service feature, without notice and without liability.

As such, your Google Payments account will remain closed, and you will no longer be able to process transactions through this service.

To my knowledge, if I were to violate Google Payments Terms of Service, it would only be the 2 refunds that I requested, which may be presented to them as an abuse of refunds I suppose.

May I know what alternatives do I have? I only hope to have a working Google account that allows me to make purchases.

Will it help if I were to do the following?:
    1) Usage of another person's credit/debit card for payment
    2) Change of mobile device
    3) Register a new Google Play Store Account using a new mobile device

2. ruihaoid

ruihaoid Active Member

Or is there a method to change the Mac address of rooted Andriod devices?

3. DevilBladee522

DevilBladee522 Advanced Member

I got alot of google account banned before, more than like 50 accounts, you just need to create a new account and use other cards. They don't log your pc details, only your device ID. Your device has a unique id which they keep track each time you create a new account with that device, best is use another device or use bluestacks.

4. ruihaoid

ruihaoid Active Member

Thank you for the information! Would there be a need to use a new card with a different name or will the same name be alright?

5. DevilBladee522

DevilBladee522 Advanced Member

you can use the same name, they don't care about the name, as long its different device+different card number.

6. Limper

VIP

Tricking a google ID is relatively easy if you are rooted. As for cards, I just have my bank ship me a new one. I do that anyways though every few months. You could also try a paypal account perhaps?

ruihaoid likes this.
  7. ruihaoid

ruihaoid Active Member

I changed my mobile device ID via Titanium Backup.

Will the following pose any issues with Google Accounts if I were to start anew?
    1) Reinstallation of Bluestacks on my PC with new Google play store account and Credit card
    2) Change of device ID on mobile device via Titanium Backup with new Google play store account and Credit card
    3) Can the old Paypal account still be used?

#7 ruihaoid, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  8. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Advanced Member

ived had this problem wene i asked for a refund for 2 games that i was lead to believe were something else.....high risk transfer error...f#$#s its a pain wene you have alot of stuff on the account you want to keep

9. Kyleaustin

Kyleaustin Member

Yes this happen to me to long time ago and it's still banned

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.