1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys ! Asking about this apps !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kayvein, Mar 18, 2015.

1. kayvein

kayvein Member

guys i used to have this apps that can accelerate the gaming speed.. however i totally forgot where to download it cos it was chinese ( Mine )... anyone know whats the name, or perhaps the link for it ?

Tahnk you very2 much in advance !

BDM likes this.
  2. alicia

alicia Member

Mostly probably it is sb game hacker.

Google it . You will find.
    As that's the best game hack app out there.

For lollipop user ... gamekiller 2.11 is only working and all other cheat app doesn't work.

Regards
    Alicia

3. BDM

BDM Team AR approved

I agree, sounds like sb game hacker. If you spend the time and really look you can find some that are custom translated by some people. I wish you good luck :)

4. cmt253

cmt253 Team AR approved
    VIP

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.