1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacking Mobfish Hunter with SB Game Hacker 3.1

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Jereath, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Jereath

Jereath New Member

Hey everyone, I am new to all this hacking. Just a little intro to my background, I have used Cheat Engine before so I roughly know what to look out for (including how to searching for float memory).

I am trying to hack this game MobFish Hunter v3.4.3 (latest as of date) using SB Game Hacker 3.1. I managed to hunt down the following details. These are done using SearchMode: NM. | DataType: DWord(D)
    [Gold] Address: 0010cbe4 ~ 0010c68c | offset: 558

[Gem] Address: 0010c69c

[Energy] Address: 00239b4c (This is true value)

Though, I have to look for new address every time, knowing that their first 5 digits never changed helped me shorten the process.

Anyway, what I am trying to ask is that I found the address of the Gold & Gem seems to be just a display (meaning to say the value changed back to original after changing it). What I can do is freezing the value to a modified value and do my purchase. However, what this does will cause my screen to show a negative currency. I am trying to look for the real address to change the Gold & Gem. Any help will be appreciated.

Another approach I have done is to try to look for alternative source to increase my Gem and Gold. Let me list them out:
    1. Value of purchasable item (unable to find)
    2. Mission where you need to hunt # of fish and get a reward
    • Example: Hunt Fish 0/128
    • What I did was going through iteration using SearchMode: NM. | DataType: DWord(D)
    • Start from digit 0 and go from there.
    • Address always change after a mission is completed (troublesome)
    Thank you for reading this far, if I left out any crucial information, please let me know so I can post it up. I would like to learn the process so cheers.

2. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

Unity or Native ?

3. Jereath

Jereath New Member

Hi iAlex,

I am sorry but I do not understand what you are asking about.

I am not using any emulator and using SB Game Hacker directly on my phone. My phone model is Zenfone 5 T00J (if that is of any help).

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.